Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krendor

(H)Paradigm FW is recruiting!

22 posts in this topic

Hello Firestorm community, we are an international English speaking horde guild, as you may know, on Gul'dan realm and we finally decided to recruit new people to the family.

Before we jump into rules and "how to apply", let me tell you a brief history of the guild.

Guild was made at the late December 2015 on the private server called Warmane(Molten in the past), therefore "FW" after the name of the guild, which represents the realm we come from - Frostwolf. Reason why we decided to transfer guild here is because we are done with MoP and we seek for a new challenge and that server doesn't have WoD or Legion but it would not matter because they do not allow players to switch from one expansion to another - SO we stumbled upon this server with all those perks and we have decided to make our new home here.

As for Warmane, people still see us as one of the best guilds that was friendly and not arrogant like other end-game content clearing guilds. But with 10 overgeared characters leaving behind, I strongly think this was our best move.

We are experienced guild, fast learning, and we have retail experience and we provide all kind of guides - is it retail-like or private-server..like O.o (we already have leveling guide for this server that can help you hit 100 in a day).

Today we decided to open a recruitment and get more English speaking people to the guild since we noticed there are not many (truth be told).

But enough about that, lets jump to the recruitment rules,application and "what happens once I'm in?" information.

Paradigm FW (pve/pvp) is a English speaking guild which uses Discord for raids that occur at 18:00 RT(realm time).

If your application gets accepted you will be notified with a proper email as well as in-game mail about it + names you need to contact to get in.

Once you get invited, you will be given a rank of trial.

Trial rank lasts until you join 2 raids and after that you will be given a rank of member or social (stay noticed that trial rank lasts for 2 weeks unless something unexpected happens).

Social rank is friendly member of community and he can re-apply for a position of a raider (member) once he thinks he is ready,but not until at least 2 weeks are passed AFTER trial period. But you won't be kicked from the guild at any given time after you get in - only reason for Gkick is disrespect of other guild members and/or your superiors.

Once you become member you have equal rights as a guild master in raids, which means we force equality in guilds and mere virtual rank is on the side unless is required to act.

More about that on our website and/or in-game.

We need more people to join our family and have fun as we raid or PvP!

Website you can apply to is http://paradigm-fw.shivtr.com/

We are about to start raiding which makes a perfect moment for people to join and progress together with us, we took some time to prepare, level up, gear up (get xmog xD) so Firestorm community, join us on this new adventure we set our eyes upon and have some fun as we reach the top and become the best guild on WoD as well !

1 person likes this

lets get it on! 

blackhand mythic and top arena spots incoming ;3

2 hours ago, huskymudkipz said:

lets get it on! 

blackhand mythic and top arena spots incoming ;3

I came here over a year ago from Molten. Welcome to the server.

We are happy to announce that we finished our preparations and starting from December 21st we will have our first guild raid. :D Until we get more alts we will make 2 Highmaul and 2 Blackrock Foundry raids each week so grab your chance and apply at http://paradigm-fw.shivtr.com/

1 person likes this

cool ,i would like to join and ive sent an application looking forward to raiding ^_^

I took a few tips from Krendor's horrible lvling guide... I'm lvl 84 now. Could you pls explain a bit more into detail what do I need to do with that herbalism thing in order to hit 90 in 30-40mins. I learned herbalism in Orgrimmar and flew around durotar for a while but couldn't find a single herb. Need help :D

Hello There! Do you Guys Still Raid???

I Have a ilvl 685 Tank Warrior, the name is unbrreakable, u can search in armory if u guys still raid i might apply and help you guys. :D

they do

On 12/19/2016 at 6:14 PM, Khazark said:

I took a few tips from Krendor's horrible lvling guide... I'm lvl 84 now. Could you pls explain a bit more into detail what do I need to do with that herbalism thing in order to hit 90 in 30-40mins. I learned herbalism in Orgrimmar and flew around durotar for a while but couldn't find a single herb. Need help :D

Check on mini-map tracking for herbs and shift+right click them as you see magic happen ;)
Sorry for late answer, I have to update guild website, make new guides and plans for guild.. All in all, I am not a "forum guy" as missing on promo codes can confirm it even though I was online every day ^^

On 12/30/2016 at 11:58 AM, Omid2016 said:

Hello There! Do you Guys Still Raid???

I Have a ilvl 685 Tank Warrior, the name is unbrreakable, u can search in armory if u guys still raid i might apply and help you guys. :D

We are just getting started =)

good luck with the ongoing progress:) we will probably return for HFC so i hope you will compete in the progress race:D

On 3/1/2017 at 2:59 AM, Krendor said:

We are just getting started =)

~_~ seems about right >_>

Bump

bump

bump

refresh

refresh

Please, restrain your self from Bumping posts, its againts the forum rules, Otherwise, the post will be locked fomr futher comments.

Edited by Sketter

Good day Firestorm WoD community. 

I'd just like to update this post and say <Paradigm FW> is still active and looking for skilled, motivated and active players to join our raids. 665+ iLvL is required plus the consumables (flasks/pots/food). We're clearing Blackrock Foundry Heroic every Sunday 6:30pm (18:00).  Our progress is 10/10NM & 7/10HC. If you want to be a part of the team feel free to contact any of our "Raider" ranked members or apply on our website: http://paradigm-fw.shivtr.com/

6:30pm (18:30) #brainlag

yV4HtlSWQlO3639kuRzQzQ.png

Paradigm, Horde
Frostwolf
GM Krendor

Hello Firestorm community, once again. I wanted to elaborate a little bit about the guild since it's been a while and even though releases are... well... not so often, we are still here, searching for an English speaking PvE oriented players + we all heard HFC should be released soon, so hype is real ;)

What you need to know in short notice:

How to join us:

If you want to join us, you must apply to http://paradigm-fw.shivtr.com. You'll be notified in-game are you accepted or rejected. Every bit of information you need is there.

Current state of guild:

Currently we raid on 3 expansions - WoD, MoP(other server) and WotLK(other server), so we are mostly around when it's raid time (7pm FS time), even though we are online most of the time on discord, which we also use as a communication tool during raids.

Why do we recruit again:

We do have core but since our guild is scattered around, we are recruiting new members that are willing to raid, meet new friends and hopefully become a part of our community.

About guild:

We are not limited as you see, we enjoy playing together rather than joining an "army", so if you want to have fun and progress in the same time - this is a guild for you. If you just want to gear up, we can help with that as well but you must meet minimum requirements.

More info:

Be free to apply, everything else we can discuss in-game because I am not a forum person which means I don't check up on comments or private messages...

Cya in-game,
Krendor
Paradigm Guild.