Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiraniius

channel "Take it easy" ;)

4 posts in this topic

Hello. Here is one topic for discussion, tell me what you think about it. Mostly on world channel  if you drop some sarcasam, trolling or "Anal joke: you know what i mean by this you might get baned, usually kicked, muted from world channel. Mostly staff members take this as a bad thing, rude which it is and they punish the players bc of it  with forgoting that actually those players who they ban keep world channel alive. People who report them never but mostly idk if they even once wrote something on world channel. Let me be clear so you can understand me . Insults  should be punished and needs to be but joking with your friends if they are joking too those things should not be thing for punishing, they first need to think about the way the words are said and how people reacted on them. After all this is the game, maybe for some people its a busines but mainly its a game and we are suposed to have fun on it by not beeing afraid to joke or chat on world channel. Tell me waht you think about this, all opinions are welcome. :) 

Just Firestorm things... No point to  solve firestorm's     
conduct. xD They are  kings ,Its their server. Their freedom  of N@z1 nation.
Deal with   it.

7 hours ago, Rattle said:

Just Firestorm things... No point to  solve firestorm's     
conduct. xD They are  kings ,Its their server. Their freedom  of N@z1 nation.
Deal with   it.

They were actually on that nazi level back then. (not on world chat but on the forum)

I had a topic on world chat rules too in suggestions:

But there's no point of blaming GMs.

Well being active in world channel doesn't mean spam it with "Anal joke" or anything else world channel is meant for ppl to recruit to dungeon, ask help, etc....

If you want to have fun with your buddies just do it in /p or if you have many friends you can do it /raid.

1 person likes this