Shelby

Development Blog 4

41 posts in this topic

Are you joking? You wanna release the pvp season while pretty much all the classes are bugged? Paladin ret bugged, destro/demo lock completly unplayable and the list goes on and on... DH doing 1 milion dps while other classes do 200k? You released the server way too early...

1 person likes this

agreed. im having trouble with lots of the quests for legion too. like azsuna is so bugged up, i cant do my class order hall missions due to the in a blink of an eye glitch and all kinds of stuff

Jesus, a blog was made about what's comming soon and there are all the whiny people;

"WEEEE, WHY IS MY CLASS BUGGED!!1111 WEEEEE!!11"

Are you joking? You wanna release the pvp season while pretty much all the classes are bugged? Paladin ret bugged, destro/demo lock completly unplayable and the list goes on and on... DH doing 1 milion dps while other classes do 200k? You released the server way too early...

What's wrong with ret paladin? Most of the classes have some minor issues, but never seen ret pala having a major one.

agreed. im having trouble with lots of the quests for legion too. like azsuna is so bugged up, i cant do my class order hall missions due to the in a blink of an eye glitch and all kinds of stuff

Azsuna so bugged up? Except for a side-quest or two it's working very good. You can finish all questlines easily, and class hall missions are just bugged.

Edited by DrSandwich
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Blue said:

that's because only azsuna and val'sharah (the 3 first questlines) are working,for the rest (including prof quests,order hall quests,etc) arent working yet  

also people stop confusing bugs with not script,bug means that something got broken and its no longer working as it should,not scripted yet means that it straight up isnt working yet due to it not being developed yet or in the live realms (example of this: "firelands in legion is bugged",there are 2 bosses in there BUT they're bugged since they aren't working as they should and drops arent as they should,the rest of the raid isnt bugged,it isnt scripted yet except for those fire birds which ARE bugged) i hope i kinda made this clear 

Just close this topic to prevent further drama.

On 7/1/2017 at 10:49 AM, DrSandwich said:

Jesus, a blog was made about what's comming soon and there are all the whiny people;

"WEEEE, WHY IS MY CLASS BUGGED!!1111 WEEEEE!!11"

What's wrong with ret paladin? Most of the classes have some minor issues, but never seen ret pala having a major one.

Azsuna so bugged up? Except for a side-quest or two it's working very good. You can finish all questlines easily, and class hall missions are just bugged.

Aszuna 3 quest lines work but Save Yourself quest is known to get bugged if more than 1 player get to the cave and mix NPC. But is doable.
There are tons of things to be solved.

On 1/7/2017 at 2:24 AM, TitanFurryWf said:

that's because only azsuna and val'sharah (the 3 first questlines) are working,for the rest (including prof quests,order hall quests,etc) arent working yet  

The first 3 questlines as first 3 chapters? if u mean that then your wrong. Only the first questline worked find the rest failed(besides the last one)

27 minutes ago, Blue said:

The first 3 questlines as first 3 chapters? if u mean that then your wrong. Only the first questline worked find the rest failed(besides the last one)

I don't get what you're talking about. I meant that these 3 archdruid questlines work.

14 hours ago, Blue said:

yeah the 3 archdruid questlines (like the first 3 chapters/questlines) are working,if they failed to you then you must be doing something wrong,we have a guide on how to do the quests in the tutorials section made by @Sketter and will continue whenever we have more quests available 

1 person likes this

On 12.01.2017 at 9:34 PM, TitanFurryWf said:

yeah the 3 archdruid questlines (like the first 3 chapters/questlines) are working,if they failed to you then you must be doing something wrong,we have a guide on how to do the quests in the tutorials section made by @Sketter and will continue whenever we have more quests available 

They didn't fail, lol. I do them everytime and they work.

There seems to be a big misunderstanding in this topic.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, DrSandwich said:

They didn't fail, lol. I do them everytime and they work.

There seems to be a big misunderstanding in this topic.

i didnt say you failed,i was refering to what the other guy said,that's why i quoted what he said 

On 12/1/2017 at 7:11 AM, Blue said:

I speak about the  chain quests for the achievement Aszuna Matata  AND THEY WORK! I  leveled a mage, a druid, a hunter, a demon hunter and a rogue with them from 100 to 110... just do the quest in order do not rush and follow the scenario... or you'll end up like not being able for example to do the : Save yourself quest. 
I saw tons of players  interacting with npc the wrong way like they follow my corpse instead of their buging the quest. So every time I had to wait that these bnoobs  go do other things and  do my s!$% in peace

the main issue, is fix the overpowered, not fix the underpowered. It's the best solution if you want to make a noticeable difference, I am quite happy considering with such a small dev team they are fixing quite a few things

ahahah poor Inveric I'm trying to imagine his facelpalms while reading these postsxD

Edited by Sbrillocoso

I hope you guys will fix the cosmetics to be able to transmog not only with cloth(yes, it only work on cloth), with all type(mail, leather. Plate)... If you don't know what I'm talking about.. It's the crown of eternal winter + the other cosmetics.