Mythian

WW Monk dps

11 posts in this topic

Hi .

I play as WW monk,and i have one question.In pve dmg of WW monk is bugged or what?On my demon hunter i do like 940k dps(797 ilvl) and on my monk only 380k(805 ilvl),I know that is not big difference but i think its strange.On DH i need only use Thgrov Glave and from passive Bloodlet i have like 50% my dps.Any other class do more dmg that monk (in pve ,for me pvp is fine)

P.S

i know mastery for monks dont work

940k dps? 380k dps? Either this is AoE damage or you tested it on dummy in Stormwind.

DHs are at the top with their DPS. they do about 200k+ DPS while other classes usually do about 100k.

DPS should be recorded either on dummies in your class order hall, or on bosses in dungeons.

On 18.12.2016 at 2:09 PM, Mythian said:

Hi .

I play as WW monk,and i have one question.In pve dmg of WW monk is bugged or what?On my demon hunter i do like 940k dps(797 ilvl) and on my monk only 380k(805 ilvl),I know that is not big difference but i think its strange.On DH i need only use Thgrov Glave and from passive Bloodlet i have like 50% my dps.Any other class do more dmg that monk (in pve ,for me pvp is fine)

P.S

i know mastery for monks dont work

The classes aren't Balanced at the moment.

Well one eternity later, classes are still not balanced, I mean they never will be, np, there surely is going to be some wiggle room, but let us reasses the current monk DPS situation by the following situation:

Monk DPS sux, everyone knows it, Monks are the last class choice for M+ groups, as even when rotated correctly, effectively, etc they top out at 350k single target, and those are good ones like 880 people potting and all.
That is a level of dps 850 warrior can pull.
Would you think monks are at least strong AoE wise? think again, warrior, DH, DK outperforms them by a large margin.

What is there to be done about it?

3 people like this

On 8/15/2017 at 3:53 PM, koxsos said:

Well one eternity later, classes are still not balanced, I mean they never will be, np, there surely is going to be some wiggle room, but let us reasses the current monk DPS situation by the following situation:

Monk DPS sux, everyone knows it, Monks are the last class choice for M+ groups, as even when rotated correctly, effectively, etc they top out at 350k single target, and those are good ones like 880 people potting and all.
Would you think monks are at least strong AoE wise? think again, warrior, DH, DK outperforms them by a large margin.

Monk Class Master is the person who chooses which spells from Monk to fix. I'm not sure if there is a Monk CM right now, but if you want to fix the WW Monk you should apply for a Monk Class Master and perhaps you will take the place.

On 8/15/2017 at 3:53 PM, koxsos said:

It is so true, WW is absolute trash in his current state! Furry is f*cking spamming one ability and that is Rampage in an AoE Situation, still deals 800K+ DPS.

yall retarded WW monk is the best class in m+ due to high AoE dmg

2 hours ago, jacobqt said:

The thread was made almost a year ago, while the most recent post (excluding Ziick's) was made in middle of August (over 2 months ago). This may potentially make most of these posts outdated.

Edited by DrSandwich
1 person likes this

Yes, i always see ww monks with like 700k dps on tresh and 500k single target. 

On 10/28/2017 at 3:01 PM, jacobqt said:

WW is so good, that they are almost nowhere in the PvE Rankings. ;)

1 person likes this

WW's SUCK LMAO

just go see the pve rankings for FOTM dps classes

warrior, DK, mage , shaman, ret pala, DH and some hunters (maybe a few priests/balance dudu/rogues) (quite a few viable to be fair to firestorm)

no WW's or any warlock dps specs at all 

Edited by yfp786
1 person likes this