suren

.·The Skilled Mists·.

80 posts in this topic

The Skilled Mists is Daily-Pve Guild, we are Elite Players with alot of ambition and we like to overcome our aim and be the first conqueror's of all.
If you are looking for the place not just to contribute your skills but also to have fun in team and overcome your aim, THE SKILLED MISTS can be you're place.

We have great Atmosphere. Good times. Good laughs. good Game and Team work.....
We can give you daily raids. response your questions, helpful community. good times. team work with raidcall. gear and some pvp action as well.

Right now we are full but if you wanna join we are looking for respectful people.... this is so important for us, well geared characters, Skilled players know
follow leader. tactics. mechanics and stay online in raidcall when we are raiding and helpful to other guilders.

To join our home you will need wisp in game:

·Namepalla
 ·Seronja
 ·chachana
·Undae
 ·Pillowqt
 ·Telocuroto
 ·Gorefina
 ·Elekktra
·Dknights
3 people like this

reserved

NJqr5xR.png

HDw4HVG.png

Sha of Anger - Dead
Galleon - Dead
Nalak - Dead
Oondasta - Dead

FnekaCo.png

[10n/25n]
Immerseus - Dead [First Server to kill 25n]

DTQbGZV.png

[10n/25n]
Jin'rokh The Breaker - Dead
Horridon - Dead [First Server to kill 25n]
Council of Elders - Dead [First Server to kill 10n]
Tortos - Dead [First Server to kill 25n]
Megaera - Dead [First Server to kill 25n]
Ji'kun - Dead [First Server to kill 25n]
Durumu The Forgoten Dead on 10n [First Server to kill 10n]
Primordius [First Server to kill 10n/25n]
Dark Animus [First Server to kill 10n/25n]
Iron Qon Master of Quilen Dead on 25n [First Server to kill 25n]

5WpVUSK.png

[10n/25n - 10h/25h]

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Dead

Blade Lord Ta'yak - Dead

Garalon - Dead

Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Dead [First Server to kill 25h]

Amber Shaper Un'sok - Dead [First Server to kill 10n]

Grand Empress Shek'zeer - Dead [First Server to kill 10n - 10h/25h]

GkeF0gi.png

[10n/25n - 10h/25h]

The Protectors of the Endless - Dead [First server to kill 10h/25h]

Tsulong - Dead [First Server to kill 10h/25h]

Lei Shi - Dead [First Server to kill 10h/25h]

Sha of Fear - Dead [First Server to kill 10h/25h]

XOzRvbS.png

[10n/25n - 10h/25h]

The Stone Guards - Dead

Feng the Accursed - Dead

Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Dead 

The Four Kings - Dead 

Elegon - Dead on 10n/25n and 10h

Will of the Emperor - Dead on 10n/25n

if you want watch all our videos Official Channel The Skilled Mists you can click here -->aepgs4.png

5 people like this

The Skilled Mists - Harlem Shake

6 people like this

im DK ilvl 518 pve can i join ?

im DK ilvl 518 pve can i join ?

Whisp me, Dknights or Namepalla in game and we will test u.

Yo! mates I want to do some MOP pve now, cuz I feel people are doing very few WOD content :/. How can I join your guild?

Yo! mates I want to do some MOP pve now, cuz I feel people are doing very few WOD content :/. How can I join your guild?

"

To join our home you will need wisp in game:

·Namepalla
 ·Seronja
 ·chachana
·Undae
 ·Pillowqt
 ·Telocuroto
 ·Gorefina
 ·Elekktra
·Dknights"
1 person likes this

Seems like getting gears and guild is really hard in MOP XD, cuz I don't see any WB or RDF ques........... and prolly without good gear m not going to get any invitation from any good pve guild...... so sad

Seems like getting gears and guild is really hard in MOP XD, cuz I don't see any WB or RDF ques........... and prolly without good gear m not going to get any invitation from any good pve guild...... so sad

If you are skilled with your class, comunicative, active player and rly interested to be part of our guild not only for gearup and after to leave, u can get invite. Whisp me in game and we will talk about it.

1 person likes this

Well, I have done server's first Imperator Mar'gok ( Last boss) of Highmaul in Heroic and without much wiping, guess that's enough to prove my skills for pve :P

And my best Deeps, without any bug abusing.

WoWScrnShot_070815_225951.jpg

1 person likes this

we value brain and skill over item level doesn't matter much

2 people like this

I'm quite happy to announce that I got the chance to become a Member of the TSM Community. Looking forward to a fun-filled time, Boys & Girls! B| Drop those Bosses!

1 person likes this

I'm quite happy to announce that I got the chance to become a Member of the TSM Community. Looking forward to a fun-filled time, Boys & Girls! B| Drop those Bosses!

wellcome to tsm

And my best Deeps, without any bug abusing.

WoWScrnShot_070815_225951.jpg

Loll blitz that was one hell of a dps right there. For the skilled mists, i can guarantee you hes a decent player. He was part of the best guild on Ashran so :)

It surely seems like he's capable, but just my 2 cents as somebody who has progressed Butcher in both Heroic and Mythic on Retail - the DPS seems mathematical unreal for the state of the WoD Server. Even now, in Hellfire Citadel, above-average Players of every class struggle to get 100k Sustain going. And as you can see, this isn't some opener Burst, that's at least 2-3 Minutes into the Butcher fight. Not really sure. But our Officers have to decide. ;) Definitely worth to get you on the cader and test it out, if you ask me. Let's hope Suren and co. agree. :D 

Well i know in that time rogue were op, but hes was constantly doing around 40k which was still better than most rogue. He was a great asset in BRB Wife Aggro.

Do u RBG /

Well i know in that time rogue were op, but hes was constantly doing around 40k which was still better than most rogue. He was a great asset in BRB Wife Aggro.

That explains a lot and again, with the experience gathered, 40k ST sustain on Butcher is pretty top notch. Not perfect for a WoD Rogue, but more than I'd expect on a private Server. Nice to hear. :) 

Well I do that 40k Deeps only when I have lag but without laf I can do more than 65k sustained DPS.

some old video :D in love Anfgtlol aka. Liewfire

Edited by Wtfhappened

Well I do that 40k Deeps only when I have lag but without laf I can do more than 65k sustained DPS.

like i said before the gear and dps doesn't matter much for us (you can gear up in few weeks ) what we are looking for is skilled players that know how to play there class and team works and also rogues are pretty decent in mop if you like to join us wisper me( Dknights ), namepalla or seronja in game

some old video :D in love Anfgtlol aka. Liewfire

hahha that fast kill 1:27 sec xD that was op

What did I say Blizz? Go kill adds! 

1 person likes this