• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ilayda

Disconnects

9 posts in this topic

Hey out there

I dont know whats going on with the developers or gms at firestorm but I really wanna know ONE specific thing - which is - WHY THA HELL DO WE GET KICKED/DISCONNECTED/CRASH every FKING 30SECS. 

I lost 2 fking artifact Research CAUSE of ur useless crashes - dammit if server isnt ready then inform US, instead of pissing us so freakingly much.

Regards Long Time player - Since Elegon Server

2 people like this

Ye, so fcking annoing. Im waiting for devs/admins to answer us, cuz i wanna know, what the heck is happening right now..

Srsly again & again 

I think these guys trying to screw Legion server by pissing every single player in it.

1 person likes this

Its been for a weeks now , those constant crashes/kicks are driving me crazy, every single time we kill the first boss in MoS or DhT there is a damn crash. And thats annoying! Give us some information or atlease close that open beta till you fix it. Thanks!

WTF is actually wrong with Server Last 3days?!Consrant everytime DC,DC,DC...to begin from Server Release was the Server more stable after fixxes broken...how you will Play on this Server,if After every half Hour he is off???‼️More annoing unplayable Server what they actually is i Never see...and you guys Wonder why Community are goes away ?

Well it is a common problem since this server's release, random crashes are the most annoying side on the problems list. No matter what I wrote in forums, no proper explanation about the cause of the crashes came from neither devs nor GMs. I think they just dont give crap about it. And I swear to the God I will murder whoever comes and says something like this: well guys, stop bitching. its free server. if you don't like it go play retail.

It is really fun when you get a free lock for one or two heroic when you didnt even touch bosses yet.

Dear devs, to the hell with your works on new dungeons and class fixes. I dont think you are trying to fix classes anymore as well, at least do a favour for us. We need a STABLE server. If you want us to pay a certain amount for a better server, I am up for it. 

Greetings,

We apologize for the recent instability problems for our Legion expansion. We have corrected these issues to restore the stability and allow you to play in the best possible conditions.

Regards!

1 person likes this

we are still getting dc's+ some members lost their characters...,mine is ok,but i have friends that cant see their char when they log

Locked and moved to archive due to inactivity.