Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
belv

[Declined] PTR Legion [In-game]

7 posts in this topic

Title: PTR Legion

Type: In-game

Description: 

Can you guys open public test realm for like 100 alliance /horde? Its been a months now and in my opinion the server is moving forward but not that fast.. i don't know how many people you got in your test realm (available for staff members only aswell as CM's) but in order to make the realm healthier we need more tests that can help to Sylvanas development. Imagane 100+ peope who know whats going on.

More reports , more important fixes. And you can apply those fixes first in the PTR and see if it goes well , becouse from what i see , almost everytime after update there is some issue that ruins the gameplay.Give us (The Community) chance to help even more. 

kind regards ,

belv

1 person likes this

I don't know if it's needed TBH. If there's a bug, then people on main Realm will report it anyways - sooner or later.

2 hours ago, DrSandwich said:

I don't know if it's needed TBH. If there's a bug, then people on main Realm will report it anyways - sooner or later.

please most of those people enjoy their class just becouse its bugged , only those players who can't play their class becouse of critical bugs report things..abusers will remain abusers.

its strange that we have a ptr in wod but not here in legion which is the expansion that needs it the most atm,not only would it help to test stability issues and stuff related to it but it would help with testing whatever's going wrong in the latest updates (because even if we have a q&a team to test this things sometimes they're not properly tested and there's still bugged stuff)

Same i agree with his suggestion

The test realm wont be opened to the public unfortunately, sorry.