Zaesis

affliction Warlock pve low damage

39 posts in this topic

1-make role

2- i wait like 15 / 20 minute

3-  accept Request

4-then they banned me from party .. is my story

i need do my best but i cant my DMG is so bad :/ i hope they fix Warlock  for Pve players

1 minute ago, lover said:

1-make role

2- i wait like 15 / 20 minute

3-  accept Request

4-then they banned me from party .. is my story

i need do my best but i cant my DMG is so bad :/ i hope they fix Warlock  for Pve players

Greetings lover, I have seen another case of a player (warlock) getting kicked from groups and i still cant understand why people do this but is better if you get kicked rather than stay with a group of people that will end up quitting anyway.

Regards,

Trial forum mod Titan.

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

Greetings lover, I have seen another case of a player (warlock) getting kicked from groups and i still cant understand why people do this but is better if you get kicked rather than stay with a group of people that will end up quitting anyway.

Regards,

Trial forum mod Titan.

thank you for answer .. i hope if u talk to devs about warlock pve ♥

4 minutes ago, lover said:

thank you for answer .. i hope if u talk to devs about warlock pve ♥

That depends on the warlock CM, I have no powers over that, Sorry.

My demo dps is 100k after a #21 changelog update tell me why not busted locks dps in pve?and now just 50-60 k max)( on full burst)7.03 retail pve ranking top first place is a demonology lock and here is last on recount list...heal pally shamy more dps than lock and this is joookeeee!

Please fix the damage of the warlock affliction in PVE, it is very low in legion

1 person likes this

well i cant talk here from the viewpoint of a lock but from a fury warrior,the aoe dmg is kinda okay if you take in the overall bugs of the fury spec, i can keep up my 400k+ aoe 3+targets with ease, only single target sucks hard i drop there too down to round 100k, due to the fact i see only destro locks in pvp since a few weeks there needs to be something wrong with the affli spec, affli is not even a threat in pvp like it was a few updates before.

1 person likes this

I hope that in this patch 7.1.5 warlock again have considerable damage in pve !!! Why this sad play of warlock on pve !!! Please fix this. They messed up so much that it sucked

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Snoey said:

I hope that in this patch 7.1.5 warlock again have considerable damage in pve !!! Why this sad play of warlock on pve !!! Please fix this. They messed up so much that it sucked

Every warlock is praying for that dude. Hope we get fixed soon. 

6 hours ago, Zaesis said:

Every warlock is praying for that dude. Hope we get fixed soon. 

We wait :/ 

is fixed :D yesss i love aff now :D

15 hours ago, sngar said:

is fixed :D yesss i love aff now :D

Its not fixed. 

Unstable afliction is fixed and corroption is fixed too. With the introduction of malefic grasp + unstable affliction + corroption fixes, you notice an increase of damage wich is good..

But some bugs came with the 7.1.5 (like the grimmoire that makes you control larger pets) and others that are stil to be fixed. And the sow of seeds is bugged too because it got changed in 7.1.5 retail (but keep it that way lol.....).

- the grimmoire of sacrifice never worked;

- artifact golden dragon traits are all buged;

- some artifact minor traits are buged;

- rip soul effigy.

Edited by Zaesis

Warlock works very good now , especially affliction spec . Im on 849 ilvl and i can pull 300k + dps so .. Just learn class

8 hours ago, Vooduzi said:

Warlock works very good now , especially affliction spec . Im on 849 ilvl and i can pull 300k + dps so .. Just learn class

You're the one who needs learning about what is working and what is not. Affliction is my main since the stone age so i've a lot a knowledge about this spec. And ive learnd all the mechanics of legion even before firestorm legion was avaliable.. about your 300k+, I can do 400k+ with ilvl850. 

All of the bugs i've mentioned above are true and need fix. At least consider the high importance of soul effigy as a single target talent.

Affliction its better than before but is not like affliction on retail with all the passive spells working.