C#ndition

ElvUI

20 posts in this topic

Hi people :) what kind of addons u use in game ? I looking for something like a elvUI but something new :) bcs this one I using since cataclysm comes :D and wow still look same :)

WoWScrnShot_093015_221806.thumb.jpg.e62c

just reconfigure your elvui till a point you like it again, yours is compeltely diffirent from mine!BNsJnfr.jpg

1 person likes this

just reconfigure your elvui till a point you like it again, yours is compeltely diffirent from mine!

Thats good idea ! :) thx

My interface is a bit different xPP

11s1ldd.jpg
Edited by Typo

i just really like elvui cuz you can change so much settings for the targets and the raid frames, my raid frames are still clear but i dont need a big section of my screen filled with it as dps, i can still quickly target someone for a battle res and other stuff etc, the thing i also configured is fast transitionings of the healthbars and smooth transitions which you can see in this vid:

https://youtu.be/80UyjzkwBLI?t=42s

i just really like elvui cuz you can change so much settings for the targets and the raid frames, my raid frames are still clear but i dont need a big section of my screen filled with it as dps, i can still quickly target someone for a battle res and other stuff etc, the thing i also configured is fast transitionings of the healthbars and smooth transitions which you can see in this vid:

https://youtu.be/80UyjzkwBLI?t=42s

There is only 1 think that get my attention, and i think i can do that with my addon that is the simple party ...

maybe replacing your health bars to the middle like i have, ofc its just personal preferrence but i find it more comfortable to have it in the middle since you look at the middle of the screen anw, its easier to spot yours and the enemies hp. + it looks nice to have a cleaner screen :)

Where did you guys get ElvUI? i cant find the right version

Edited by Ceai

Where did you guys get ElvUI? i cant find the right version

Tukui.org

As far as I've seen, Tukui.org only has a WOD version to download.

You could try it, but might experience some compatibilty issues though.

i found mine at a other private server which i wont mention due to ban possiblities, but its related to fire. someone posted it on the forums there with correct download link for 5.4 in my case. just try to google something like: "ElvUI <insert patch version> download" and just browse around abit

Can you set up a mediafire download everytime ive tried to get ElvUi for my pc it has messed up and given me tons of Lua errors

idk what version you play

idk what version you play

Im from pandashan :P

gUI is amazing. 

Hi Miochan here

Well am using a combination of Elvui and Z perl,the combo is different.It does suit my taste,don't know about others though. :)

Hey guys,

i need ElvUI for MOP 5.4.8 but i cant find it. I downloaded a lot of version but noone matched with MOP.

Can u tell me where u get ElvUI for MOP 5.4.8?

I'm also hunting for ElvUI compatible with MoP. I tried the link Carnalterror posted, but to no avail. The website's down, apparently. Any help in the form of a download link of some sort would be appreciated, please.

I've uploaded the Elvui addon files I use. PM me and I'll share the link :)