kutis

[Declined] Invisibility [Website]

14 posts in this topic

Title: Invisibility

Type: Website

Description: 

Hi,GM team

i, have a question, if i play wow and someplayers dont see me and i dont use hack i got ban?

Yes, YEs i know that this inisibility is banned for some reason i dont understand.

O make example and you gm too, if YOU who dont use hack playing play char that you make and i cant see you in bg, arena,world but you see me and hitting me, i make screen that i dont see you and you got ban.

But you dont use hack so here is my question : What you do, appeal for ban that is pointless? and you are aware that you dont use hack,

No, i dont make this question topic because i got ban, its simple question for players that got ban for just played wow.

1 person likes this

My friend, i got banned because "I was invisible"--- so yes you could get banned because of this server bug.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Lipptonn

9 minutes ago, Lipptonn said:

My friend, i got banned because "I was invisible"--- so yes you could get banned because of this server bug.

Have a nice day.

And there's nothing to do against it, it simply happens and if somebody reports you, Its almost 100% that you will get banned since, you  cant save yourself, you dont hav evidence for this being a bug, but the other player who reported you has his screenshots on which you are "invisible"... The only "evidence" you can have to defend yourself is the large amount of reports about invisible players in the last few days.

Yes, i know thats why i ask GM what he do if he gets to this situation.

I dont wanna go BG and get reported for this Bug. Rather play CSgo :D

Edited by kutis

Oh, i almoust for forget. You must Buy HDD for every single video just be prepared for report... 

GM we need a solution for this... HOW can we show our innocent in this situation

1 person likes this

You could immediately leave arena as soon as you realize that u are invisible/untargetable. And contact a GM until this issue get solved maybe. You won't gonna die if you skip a few hours of gameplay. But even if you realized and kept abusing it, I am sorry my friend but punishment is appropriate. 

15 minutes ago, hakanak said:

You could immediately leave arena as soon as you realize that u are invisible/untargetable. And contact a GM until this issue get solved maybe. You won't gonna die if you skip a few hours of gameplay. But even if you realized and kept abusing it, I am sorry my friend but punishment is appropriate. 

You know it is fully random and sometimes you dont realise it.. f.e.: 2vs2 Enemy focuses your teammate like a madman and you kill them. In situations like this you dont even have a clue if you was invisible for them or they was just simply unskilled. Plus as i said its random, You play 10 arenas, no problem, then 4 in a row... It's a joke it's not abusing...

this isnt a suggestion,you could've posted this on general discussion but answering your question sometimes there are "clipping" issues (i always forget the right word for this) which causes you to be invisible,in that case simply abandon the bg and try again 

Yes, i know if someone tell me that i am invisible but , if that player wont tell you and report you and you dont have any idea for what SERVER DO not hack. 

It is stupid when gm says that is somekind of hack, invisibility is only gm commmnad or somekind of server bug. I forgot, if you are in arena i think oposit team cant write to say or yell so its iimposible to know if you are bugged, As i says its is server bug, no player should be panishment for this.

Edited by kutis
1 person likes this

Mainly there are players who abuse it. Now I do not mean the invisible. But as a graphic designer I can do anything in the PS. And someone erased, as if there never was. This happened in our case, a guild member. He has also been deleted. And GM ((Possibly without experience in PS)) makes no distinction that the screen has been modified.
So that we'd better not walk arena. Nezabanovali also to us for this mistake, or get someone not deleted in Photoshop. We are one of the largest guild on the server and we really like it. So that it could finally be resolved.
Example:

%C5%BEiadna_postava.jpg

Spoiler

uprava.jpg

I like the topic

Edited by Fixka
3 people like this

I think the best choice, is unban Tarík and ban this shaman for wrongly targeting Tarík he's hacking, restrictions on gaming, lying to GM, etc... That is my opinion :)

Edited by Fejsi
3 people like this

After what Fixka wrote you can clearly see that photo get edited and Taríck get banned for no reason at all. And even for that I would wait as a GM for more photos or confirmation on Taríck as "hacker" for using invisibility, because it happens in wow because Cache is sometimes tricky and you can get invisible to some people just with using wow item, if enemy has I low end PC. So as a GM I would unban Taríck and maybe apologize for the ban coz get ban just for one photo is pointless and by Fixka post you can clearly see its edited so... That's all for me Peace out and GL & HF

Gm if you are deading this first of all you shoud reapir it aftear tath look at the classes for exampl enha shamam it does more dps thenbit shoud do and you do nothink about it but you ban players for your bug of "invincibiliti" i have an batter way to do it reapir the bug and unban him after all there are soo many players who are useing it and u dont ban them.

Greetings.

First of all, Anariss if a class is unbalanced it is a topic that should be taken to the bug tracker so that they can have a look at what makes the class unbalanced.

Regarding the invisibility issue, we will take this into consideration as it is possible that it could be caused by visual delay. As most of you can understand that we need to make a call and state whether a report is invalid or valid by the evidence that is provided to us, although this might look easy to many of you, it isn’t all that simple and easy than it looks. We get feedback no matter what we decide, if it is valid like right now we get feedback that we missed something, that we should look at it once again, and we do that, but also when we deem the report invalid we get feedback that the Game Masters of Firestorm isn’t enforcing the rules as they should.

But we don’t base our decisions off the feedback that we would receive after the report and decision has been made, no we base it off what little evidence we sometimes receive.

Although like it is said above this isn’t a topic for suggestions. We have General chats that you can discuss this type of topic.

Best wishes.

Head Game master Ghostceleric.