• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeeDeevel67

Question about Quests

2 posts in this topic

I just started on this server and I have noticed that sometimes I will accept a quest and it will basically complete the quest as soon as I accept it. Is this something this server just does for lower level quests? Is there a way to stop this from happening? I started as a Worgen and I thought at first that it was just that area that is bugged, but it is doing the same thing in Goldshire as well.

Welcome! Likely its the same as other servers i worked on, you'll be made to feel that its to help give you a boost while mostly its small parts of quest chain got so problematic that instead of a GM answering the same cry, the solution was decided to just advance the Toon through these sections. As the quest get higher level more priority and resources are expended to resolve the server bugs. Now if only we could have one GM here that doesn't tell me to go to the Forums, never had one question answered here, lol. I'm forced to go to other servers and ask around there. I disagree with the unnatural progression also but there is so much to work on here....if you like the work! Be blessed and..."Watch yer back"