Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koxsos

rogue Rogue

5 posts in this topic

Hello,
I am creating this topic to dicuss state of the roguecraft on this server.

For general guidelines refer to http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-guides

Based on my current experience best dps and probably pvp spec is outlaw, which probably works the most. While other specs leave higher numbers to be desired.

I personally struggle to reach 140Kish dps and I don't know many who can do much better, but then I don't know many people.

Assa seems to be recently nerfed heavily and performs poorly.

Subtetly can hold 100K dps, but the mastery seems not to be working (finishers do dmg similar to outlaw in spite of 67% dmg bonus for instance)

On this server i didnt see fix for rogues since November....energy regeneration is still broken on Assa, Sub specs totaly and on Outlaw in AoE is good i have still full energy but on single target is too low, last week i had 250k dps on single target with outlaw and yesterday the same bosses i had 150k dps (i dont know why but energy regen is lower as last week)

next...assa spec has still broken bleed,poison dmg and THAT kidney shot :D:D:D full combo point deal 0,5(with stun reduction) -1 sec stun Are you kidding me? :D but in PvP is still good, PvE sucks

Outlaw - any Gold trait works and it is Greed Critical bug since first week of December

Sublety - total unplayable in PvP/PvE

Ok rogues are really getting fucked up lol after like idk 5 changelogs, today is the they we get something fix....wanna hear the best part they fixed 2 things we never use pvp or pve wise gg

On 1/8/2017 at 5:04 PM, lampak said:

On this server i didnt see fix for rogues since November....energy regeneration is still broken on Assa, Sub specs totaly and on Outlaw in AoE is good i have still full energy but on single target is too low, last week i had 250k dps on single target with outlaw and yesterday the same bosses i had 150k dps (i dont know why but energy regen is lower as last week)

next...assa spec has still broken bleed,poison dmg and THAT kidney shot :D:D:D full combo point deal 0,5(with stun reduction) -1 sec stun Are you kidding me? :D but in PvP is still good, PvE sucks

Outlaw - any Gold trait works and it is Greed Critical bug since first week of December

Sublety - total unplayable in PvP/PvE

As a Outlaw well i can keep my dps 200k+ always, probably because i know how to use all buffs properly which you get from roll the bones, but also there are some classes who are doing more than 300k+ reason is their golden trait is fixed like warrior, dh, shaman ( broken ) and paladin but rogues never got even a single golden trait fix not even for, seems like this server really hates rogue xD also for better dps also assa performs very well, so we cant do anything right naw until and unless we dont take steps to get the job done.

Edited by blitzzassasin

17 hours ago, blitzzassasin said:

As a Outlaw well i can keep my dps 200k+ always, probably because i know how to use all buffs properly which you get from roll the bones, but also there are some classes who are doing more than 300k+ reason is their golden trait is fixed like warrior, dh, shaman ( broken ) and paladin but rogues never got even a single golden trait fix not even for, seems like this server really hates rogue xD also for better dps also assa performs very well, so we cant do anything right naw until and unless we dont take steps to get the job done.

Primary problem of all rogue specs are skills/talents which have increase energy regeneration, then golden traits....everything is reported on bugtracker...i hope that it will be fixed soon :D bcs i want play assa/sub in pve/pvp not only Outlaw. Btw my single target dps is now 200-320k is all about luck on buffs from roll the bones :D