Shelby

Development Blog 5

45 posts in this topic

Here is the new development blog about the work being done on Legion and what's planned in the next coming weeks.

http://wowhead.com/zone=7546 should be available in Normal and Heroic either this weekend or next weekend. This will bring the number of dungeons currently available to Legion at 5. The dungeons that are currently available are http://wowhead.com/zone=8040, http://wowhead.com/zone=7673, http://wowhead.com/zone=7996, http://wowhead.com/zone=7812, and http://wowhead.com/zone=7546 . Which means that these will open in mythical mode by the end of the month if everything goes well.

Many of you ask for news about World Quests in http://wowhead.com/zone=7334, they should be available in the next one to two weeks.  As for the World Bosses in Azsuna and Val'Sharah,  we would need World Quests developed first.

Professions such as mining, herbalism, etc. should be put in place next week. We're still working on the development of professions and we cannot give a precise date.

The first Arena Season, we want all talents from Player vs. Player to be functional before we start the arena season. We plan to launch the first arena season with the release of the first boss of the Legion Raid.

16 people like this

Finaly good news,i was dispointed at first when i saw the #17 changelog but this made my day.

1 person likes this

Sorry i don't know why i could not edit my post but me and my guilde mate had a question does Mythic means Mythic+ ? 

1 person likes this

When will range classes such as shadow priest warlock hunter will be fixed?

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Frenix said:

When will range classes such as shadow priest warlock hunter will be fixed?

someday. Do as I did. Change class.

1 person likes this

wheres the wod hellfire citadel news man

Good Job keep it up :)

Em breve pode ocorrer o desbloqueio de selva tannan em firestorm legião ??

Edited by Xpoox
Escrição errada

just tell me when will 64bit version comes?

my pc hangs off when i lunches.

Firestorm website and servers closed?

Why do not you work for me in the firestorm?
Edited by ZsigaFCC

In january month end and today is Februar 2 where is a mythic dungeons? And where is a demo lock fix? Demo lock is worst dps in pve now another class dps ~90-110k and demo lock is a 50k max burst in 825ilvl...chck a class's dps and play in your server a normal and test it 

. Which means that these will open in mythical mode by the end of the month if everything goes well.

1 hour ago, Bmachine said:

In january month end and today is Februar 2 where is a mythic dungeons? And where is a demo lock fix? Demo lock is worst dps in pve now another class dps ~90-110k and demo lock is a 50k max burst in 825ilvl...chck a class's dps and play in your server a normal and test it 

. Which means that these will open in mythical mode by the end of the month if everything goes well.

lol just because you can only pull 50k dps doesn't mean that is all locks can do + lock is one of those classes that are very gear dependent. Also most of the classes can pull way more then 110k dps at ilvl 825 . Most of the time the problem is not the class being bugged but the player not capable of using it correctly i am sure if you knew how to play demo properly your dps would atleast reach 100k mark and beyond.

2 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

lol just because you can only pull 50k dps doesn't mean that is all locks can do + lock is one of those classes that are very gear dependent. Also most of the classes can pull way more then 110k dps at ilvl 825 . Most of the time the problem is not the class being bugged but the player not capable of using it correctly i am sure if you knew how to play demo properly your dps would atleast reach 100k mark and beyond.

100k and beyond is nothing tho... Frost dks can pull 350k easly UH dks can do even more and i do 280-350k with ww monk so yea... I've seen fire mages doing around 180-220k and they should be doing way more as for the locks it's true that they are bugged to the point where they are unplayeble both demo and destro and even more then those two SPriest which should be one of the best PvE classes does like 80k dps tops. Check your facts before you lay fake accusations.

2 minutes ago, Wetcat said:

100k and beyond is nothing tho... Frost dks can pull 350k easly UH dks can do even more and i do 280-350k with ww monk so yea... I've seen fire mages doing around 180-220k and they should be doing way more as for the locks it's true that they are bugged to the point where they are unplayeble both demo and destro and even more then those two SPriest which should be one of the best PvE classes does like 80k dps tops. Check your facts before you lay fake accusations.

man shadow priest in my guild does nearly 500k dps single target just because you never saw a good priest doesn't mean it is bad i assume you have no clue how to actualy play warlock that is why your numbers are so low. 

btw i forgot to add this on my previous post 

Steps to be succesfull player :

Step 1:Find out the best stat priority and follow it no matter what (even if it is 840 or 845 item but whit bad stats don't use it  in most cases ilvl does not make up for the fact that it is bad stats)

Step 2:Find out best talent setup(if posible test out all the talents yourself and see what fits the most and with what you get best results)

Step 3: Learn your rotation (ability use priority)

also every class have it's own strenghts and weaknesses  some are better in aoe some are better in single 

also how many traits you have on your warlock since every trait not only gives you bonuses but directly boosts your dmg by a percentage .

Edited by Elementälist

13 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

man shadow priest in my guild does nearly 500k dps single target just because you never saw a good priest doesn't mean it is bad i assume you have no clue how to actualy play warlock that is why your numbers are so low. 

btw i forgot to add this on my previous post 

Steps to be succesfull player :

Step 1:Find out the best stat priority and follow it no matter what (even if it is 840 or 845 item but whit bad stats don't use it  in most cases ilvl does not make up for the fact that it is bad stats)

Step 2:Find out best talent setup(if posible test out all the talents yourself and see what fits the most and with what you get best results)

Step 3: Learn your rotation (ability use priority)

Shadow priest from your guild is abusing a bug that let's his mind blast hit for millions that why he does that dps so yea.. He should be reported and banned imo, i even think that the bug is fixed and your friend is probably back to doing 80k dps so yea... Check your facts once more.

the thing is atm firestorm is full of bugs that you either abuse intentionaly or unintentionaly since they are built in into your class mechanics ak too many procs or working not as it supose to do 

6 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

the thing is atm firestorm is full of bugs that you either abuse intentionaly or unintentionaly since they are built in into your class mechanics ak too many procs or working not as it supose to do 

I don't see this being relevant to anything i said, but anyways, regarding the intentional or unintentional i doubt that your guildy is doing 500k dps by using a bug unintentionaly. But then again it has nothing to do with the point i was trying to make and the point is at least check your facts before trash talking someone.

Rly get better gear and more dps for a demo lock rlyyyy? 

On 12/1/2017 at 0:11 AM, Inveric said:

Here is the new development blog about the work being done on Legion and what's planned in the next coming weeks.

Neltharion's Lair should be available in Normal and Heroic either this weekend or next weekend. This will bring the number of dungeons currently available to Legion at 5. The dungeons that are currently available are Eye of Azshara, Darkheart Thicket, Violet Hold, Maw of Souls, and Neltharion's Lair . Which means that these will open in mythical mode by the end of the month if everything goes well.

Many of you ask for news about World Quests in Azsuna, they should be available in the next one to two weeks.  As for the World Bosses in Azsuna and Val'Sharah,  we would need World Quests developed first.

Professions such as mining, herbalism, etc. should be put in place next week. We're still working on the development of professions and we cannot give a precise date.

The first Arena Season, we want all talents from Player vs. Player to be functional before we start the arena season. We plan to launch the first arena season with the release of the first boss of the Legion Raid.

Is Febr 3rd 3 weeks after this post I quote:
neltharion's Lair is up - Done
World Quests - is written " World Quests in Azsuna, they should be available in the next one to two weeks." - no world quest... for now. Any update to the blog please?
World Bosses -  nope- they depend on world quests.
Professions - partially implemented: herbalism works best of all, skining has yet things to fix, mining is a drama- bug nodes, less nodes, non droping nodes.... oh well  mining is far from working.
Arena Season - still far

Please make an Updated post pined to top so that we can adjustg . Thanks. it will avoid drama... at maximum people will grumble mumble but what can you do: that's  it.

2 people like this

13 hours ago, Wetcat said:

Dks only 350k? We have in my guild UH dks which can make 700k dps not burst, Fire/arcane mage with 400k+, DHs 400k+,enha 600k dps its horrible...this dps can make on offi with 890ilvl and not with 840ilvl ....and on other side assa rogue,SP, demo lock which were top single target dps on offi in7.0.3 patch, are here total useless. These things will take long time to fix it. :( 

same what Whispy said.

Edited by CookieMonster666
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Whispersong said:

Is Febr 3rd 3 weeks after this post I quote:
neltharion's Lair is up - Done
World Quests - is written " World Quests in Azsuna, they should be available in the next one to two weeks." - no world quest... for now. Any update to the blog please?
World Bosses -  nope- they depend on world quests.
Professions - partially implemented: herbalism works best of all, skining has yet things to fix, mining is a drama- bug nodes, less nodes, non droping nodes.... oh well  mining is far from working.
Arena Season - still far

Please make an Updated post pined to top so that we can adjustg . Thanks. it will avoid drama... at maximum people will grumble mumble but what can you do: that's  it.

Oi, skinning is working really fine.

3 hours ago, lampak said:

Dks only 350k? We have in my guild UH dks which can make 700k dps not burst, Fire/arcane mage with 400k+, DHs 400k+,enha 600k dps its horrible...this dps can make on offi with 890ilvl and not with 840ilvl ....and on other side assa rogue,SP, demo lock which were top single target dps on offi in7.0.3 patch, are here total useless. These things will take long time to fix it. :( 

JAja!, yeah right.. 700k non-burst good one xD. All those numbers must be from big mobs pulls, or otherwise you must be dreaming.