Shelby

Development Blog 5

45 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nightblitzz said:

Oi, skinning is working really fine.

mmm sort of yes considering felhide is difficult like hell to get...

20 hours ago, Reoz said:

JAja!, yeah right.. 700k non-burst good one xD. All those numbers must be from big mobs pulls, or otherwise you must be dreaming. 

You can ask my guild members which play UH for advice :D how to make huge dps on single target, when you dont know it :D

When will emerald nightmare get released?monster wow already has it :Pit doesnt matter to me cuz still downloading the game  but just asking

Remember when they said "We're fixing tanaan jungle and it will be out next week" at the beginning of server launch? :) Even garrison is broken and thats where draenor begins :D 

2 people like this

On 2/3/2017 at 9:29 PM, Whispersong said:

mmm sort of yes considering felhide is difficult like hell to get...

for felhide you need world quest which will give you 3hrs of buff to skin fel hide and it has 3days CD so wait for world quest to get complete fix.

7 hours ago, nightblitzz said:

for felhide you need world quest which will give you 3hrs of buff to skin fel hide and it has 3days CD so wait for world quest to get complete fix.

This is true BUT felhide  IS SOLD IN AH and WORLD QUESTS  are not active. Thanks anyway for the info. I knew it already from the blizz.

Just now, Whispersong said:

This is true BUT felhide  IS SOLD IN AH and WORLD QUESTS  are not active. Thanks anyway for the info. I knew it already from the blizz.

and I've the name of the vendors so... it cannot be that world quests work for only 2 players on Sylvanas. Don't you think?

2 hours ago, Whispersong said:

and I've the name of the vendors so... it cannot be that world quests work for only 2 players on Sylvanas. Don't you think?

sure 1 more thing that felhide has a chance to get from http://www.wowhead.com/item=140224/butchered-meat, one of my friend had it name is uraanos :P

Edited by blitzzassasin

18 hours ago, blitzzassasin said:

sure 1 more thing that felhide has a chance to get from Butchered Meat, one of my friend had it name is uraanos :P

To find things in BucheredMeet one must have the Butchery enchantment on... and Enchanting is still bug in here. Maybe he gets it without.

39 minutes ago, Whispersong said:

To find things in BucheredMeet one must have the Butchery enchantment on... and Enchanting is still bug in here. Maybe he gets it without.

Well i get that most of the time from violet hold and Maw of Souls.

On 2/5/2017 at 2:11 PM, Whispersong said:

you get skinning from mobs but their spawn is not right even though they "worked" on Azsuna, they won't start caring until they see a downfall in playing players/donors so good luck with whining and placing facts infront of their face on forums

Edited by spenzo

Spenzo... this is a game and  you should take it lightly. There are far  more important things in life to get upset for. 

Smile... tomorow  can  be worse :)

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Whispersong said:

Spenzo... this is a game and  you should take it lightly. There are far  more important things in life to get upset for. 

Smile... tomorow  can  be worse :)

I don't play on Firestorm, I play on Warlegion.

It's just frustrating that people claim to do something and they just don't do it because they are not capable of handing out promises and following them...

Edited by spenzo

2 hours ago, spenzo said:

I don't play on Firestorm, I play on Warlegion.

It's just frustrating that people claim to do something and they just don't do it because they are not capable of handing out promises and following them...

If you play elswhere how is that you write here???

Because that server uses this server's core or some shit. So every fix Firestorm makes my server gets.

On ‎7‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 5:23 PM, spenzo said:

Because that server uses this server's core or some shit. So every fix Firestorm makes my server gets.

Lol, that's not how it works.

On 12/01/2017 at 2:13 AM, abbest said:

Sorry i don't know why i could not edit my post but me and my guilde mate had a question does Mythic means Mythic+ ? 

nope

On 07/02/2017 at 4:23 PM, spenzo said:

sAY wooot? Honestly I might even agree with your "rage"  and with certain points of ypour posts but please,  before  droping such a  post inform yourself for real how things work and what  a core is and so forth.

As for the server someone promoted is all bullshit with cherry on top. Why do I say so? because we have RUSSIANS in here that could gladly join that wonderland server where everyhit is russian written and community is russian and enjoy that "perfect"  experience, My guess is: it sucks big  as most of the private servers when it comes to a comparison with official one. 
Lets just try to remember one decent logical thing: Blizzard has a dev for every code line - exagerating gfor the figure- while Fstorm has a bunch of people only. And they even manage to do things.

Edited by Alan
Removed name of a server

On 2/24/2017 at 10:38 AM, Whispersong said:

sAY wooot? Honestly I might even agree with your "rage"  and with certain points of ypour posts but please,  before  droping such a  post inform yourself for real how things work and what  a core is and so forth.

As for the server someone promoted is all bullshit with cherry on top. Why do I say so? because we have RUSSIANS in here that could gladly join that wonderland server where everyhit is russian written and community is russian and enjoy that "perfect"  experience, My guess is: it sucks big  as most of the private servers when it comes to a comparison with official one. 
Lets just try to remember one decent logical thing: Blizzard has a dev for every code line - exagerating gfor the figure- while Fstorm has a bunch of people only. And they even manage to do things.

+1 @Whispersong Blizzard probs have same amount of ppl working for each aspect of the game as firestorm has in total

1 person likes this

The biggest issue the server has currently is  2 things,IMPORTANT class fixes which are STILL not happening for so long now,mythic/heroic share same instanced zone which is why it's so fucked when it comes to damage/bugs related to mythic [like that loot issue not so long ago].That's my opinion,I don't know about you,but it's starting to become pointless to play already.Having a bunch of content,but your class is garbage,doesn't exactly bring joy to anything.