andreidacian

Warrior need buff !

7 posts in this topic

So warriors now are so bad... i mean they should do some dmg... but the max crit is like 200k... and we die fast... if we fight in arena against other classes.. we die in 2 or 3 sec... the dmg is not that greate ,,,  is bad ,, warlock can dot us  and they just stay there ... we can even breake there shilds... druids... the same ,,, enh shamans can t kill you in 1 sec... 1 button boom 500k .... Warrior need some bufs.. even fury ... PLS DO SOMETHING i don t want to roll other class because is op(bugged) i want to play what i like ... I don t say for me , i say for every other warriors out there.. we need some buff... die by the sword can t do anything,,, def stance ,,, nop.. fury have heals but ... ones i heal  2 s full and a warlock kill me ... 

1 person likes this

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

3 people like this

@andreidacian This post is pretty useless, you haven't provided any useful informations, you're just complaining. Please if you have noticed something wrong, write here and provide informations and details or your report will be invalidated. Have a nice day.

1 person likes this

I've been writing so much stuff in the bugtracker...and for what ? Haven't seen a decent warrior changelog since 4 Chnagelogs ago. Everything else gets fixed, except for warriors

Warriors most broken class there. No fixes by firestorm. 

On 13.01.2017 г. at 9:21 PM, Enrico said:

@andreidacian This post is pretty useless, you haven't provided any useful informations, you're just complaining. Please if you have noticed something wrong, write here and provide informations and details or your report will be invalidated. Have a nice day.

LUL ... no one looks at the bugtracker ... i have reported monk chi burst (legit info + vid and pics) and after 2yrs got fixed .. and still dont work as it should LMAO

Edited by Kackata

Again no changes for Warrior for PVE in the latest patch. The last time warrior was getting a big changelog was back when they "fixed" Heroic Leap to be useless. Please fix at least Tactician procs coming out of  Exploit the weakness or Ignore Pain stacking or some other major issue in his abilities (there are a lot to chose from), instead of useless Dragon Charge and  Death Row....

1 person likes this