• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mighty 123

Netherion lair quest

11 posts in this topic

Its not Scripted :3

k. ty

The quest should work. What is not working on, can't it be turned it? Details please.

Edit: Found out why it's not working. Should be fixed with with next restart/crash

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Misahky said:

The quest should work. What is not working on, can't it be turned it? Details please.

Edit: Found out why it's not working. Should be fixed with with next restart/crash

after u get the hammer in the dungeon, the next quest is to bring it into the chamber.

you need to port in the middle of dalaran, but you don't get the counter for doing it on the quest. I ported like 10 times but I did not get the counter.

Also you can't place the hammer on the podest, since its not interactive, also there is already a hammer is on it, which also is not interactive.

So basically you can't turn it in

1 hour ago, Sarah Shan said:

after u get the hammer in the dungeon, the next quest is to bring it into the chamber.

you need to port in the middle of dalaran, but you don't get the counter for doing it on the quest. I ported like 10 times but I did not get the counter.

Also you can't place the hammer on the podest, since its not interactive, also there is already a hammer is on it, which also is not interactive.

So basically you can't turn it in

I know, I fixed it. Can't say yet when it's live.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Misahky said:

I know, I fixed it. Can't say yet when it's live.

well tbh I appreciate that you already took a look into it, so I'm happy patient. GG dev! xD

Hello, I can't complete the quest before this one. The quest is http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39781/neltharions-lair

I've killed last boss and looted the hammer, the quest says it is complete (even if the part of speaking to Navarrog seems to be not completed) but I can't turn in the quest to the hammer. The question mark on it is grey. I've done it in heroic mode via dungeon finder.

What should I do?

Thanks

mishaki said he will put it on live when server crash or restarts

On 1/18/2017 at 0:04 PM, Lioh said:

Hello, I can't complete the quest before this one. The quest is Neltharion's Lair

I've killed last boss and looted the hammer, the quest says it is complete (even if the part of speaking to Navarrog seems to be not completed) but I can't turn in the quest to the hammer. The question mark on it is grey. I've done it in heroic mode via dungeon finder.

What should I do?

Thanks

you need to go outside dung and speak with npc there then after you complete the dung you can turn the q in

1 person likes this