Brylians

[Accepted] Spectate commands [In-game]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Spectate commands

Type: In-game

Description: 

It will be good to add the .spectate commands, since there are many players AFK-ing in arenas and we are stuck and we should relog or something. I suggest the following commands:

.spectate player name - spectates a player with that name (.sp p name should work too)

.spectate leave - leaves the spectating (.sp l should work too)

The commands were active before the arena spectator bugs and now its causing really big problems since we cant leave arenas or spectate a selected player. For example, sometimes when you join an arena, the battle is gone and you are stuck in the arena. Sometimes players are AFK-ing after the end of the battle and you are stuck. The only way to get out is to logout, it will be much easier with the .spectate commands

2 people like this

+1 If its really possible , I agree with this command or Npc , as in history we can't really be sure these people wintraded , in this case we could easily get evidence if we catch them.

I agree for this , would be huge change to the wintraders.

1 person likes this

GM commands don't work while in cross-realm. 

Thats not a GM command, it worked before the spectator got bugged (I talk for MoP)

Great idea, hope it gets added soon.

1 person likes this

The commands were disabled for a reason on Mists of Pandaria, this will be looked into and possibly re-enabled.

1 person likes this