Chicka

[Declined] Merging Realms

17 posts in this topic

Hello!
After playing here with my friends we have an suggestion for You.
Merging Realms. At the moment Grommash have ~250 players online, meanwhile Spanish server is well populated (1400 or even more)
BG's appears rarely, Raids too... Grommash really needs more people to play with. We just can't do anything.

We (Me and my game-mates) don't want to leave this server, because Ashran was one of the greatest.

In
 OUR opinion You should merge atleast 3 servers. Really, World of Warcraft is an MASSIVE Online gameplay, but here... Grommash is dying, Main Noire too, Thrall is already dead.
With merging those realms You will pay less for hosting those servers and players are going to be happier.

(link if image didn't loaded 
http://i66.tinypic.com/291ny47.jpg)
291ny47.jpg

In my opinion, they should merge Grommash with Main Noire and Thrall, and then release Cross Realm for Sombraluna, Grommash and Tournament.

1 person likes this

Just by releasing cross-realm, it will rise instantly the reputation of Firestorm. There are many players all around the private servers, who just wish that they play on a server with cross-realm. (I've got myself atleast ten friends which would join for  Cross-Realm).

2 people like this

Yeah! They may merge fr. us. and ru realms into one and increase realm limit from 2000 to 3000 active players. It will give us one international realm with approximately online 1500-2000 at the evening. Its much more better to play with such online rather than 800 players. Now many people come to firestorm and when they saw online 800 they just walk away. So they will really increase game experience and more players will come to play on firestorm.

Yeah! I with all my entire guild are playing on another wod server and we want to become a part of firestorm community but this low online on each realm is pushing us away. I heve no idea why they separate realms because of language and now they have only 800 players per realm at the evening its inefficiently. Iam playing wow for alot time and on many servers and international realms are the best. Youre playing in one realm with players from all around the world and its give you the special feelings from the game. And offcourse online on such realms is great so you dont need to wait for a long time to get on bg or arena or to make some raids.

So yeah they may merge fr. us. and ru realms into one and increase realm limit from 2000 to 3000 active players. It will give us one international realm with approximately online 1500-2000 at the evening. Its much more better to play with such online rather than 800 players. Now many people come to firestorm and when they saw online 800 they just walk away. So they will really increase game experience and more players will come to play on firestorm.

The same can be said of the Cataclysm and 3.3.5a realms; the FR community is already well-established in them, but the sole international realms (PvP-flagged, which is about all you find in English anymore, anywhere) are extremely low-population. It's almost saying "You want PvE, get ready for a language barrier; you want your language, get ready for the gankers."

Edited by ZackZero

This is stupid... For example: Monster-WoW 4.3.4 is populated in 90% with Spaniards and what? Nothing. We can do whole content anyway with them. True sometimes they just can't speak with us, but it doesn't make any problems in PvE or PvP.
Damn, really Firestorm (Ashran) You should get 1 massive server instead of 5 with 10, 40, 250, 300, 1400 people online. Are You going to hinder our gameplay forever? Merge us!
Please take it seriously.

On 2/11/2015 14:57:09, Chicka said:

This is stupid... For example: Monster-WoW 4.3.4 is populated in 90% with Spaniards and what? Nothing. We can do whole content anyway with them. True sometimes they just can't speak with us, but it doesn't make any problems in PvE or PvP.
Damn, really Firestorm (Ashran) You should get 1 massive server instead of 5 with 10, 40, 250, 300, 1400 people online. Are You going to hinder our gameplay forever? Merge us!

Can you show some respect for spanish people please?

Im agree, noone like to play a low populated server...

+1

Why merge the servers, there will be cross realming soon enough. Merging the diffrent language realms together will make it near impossable for questing and guilding. People like to make friends, merging the more popular diffrent languages into the english server will alienate the english speaking users. Pandashan had this issue, there was lots of english users, but since everyone spoke French, or diffrent languages made english speakers leave or stay quite or on their own. I dont think merging would help.

Instead, there should be three servers. Americas, Europe, and Asia. That would evenly place the player base.

Edited by Isán Kendall

On 2-11-2015 14:57:09, Chicka said:

I can speak with my own experience here from pandashan, i guess, since about a year ago they had to broke down the 2 existing realms to open more spanish servers because 80%+ of the population in the 2 excisting realms where spanish, while it was an international realm it felt more like a spanish realm to most of the players. So they opened up 2 realms wth free transfer to those places for whoever wanted it. It's atleast more balanced out right now. But the thing that was ruining my fun back then before the split-up was the fact i felt like i should learn spanish just to be able to play with the rest. (no offence to spanish players here) but it felt like they all expect you to speak spanish aswell and they are quite rude to you if you are not able to speak spanish back. It was making alot of confliction between the actual international users and the spanish community on both realms. Even tho our population in general dropped because of it am i still happy with the change!

I do ofcourse understand that play with just a few hundred of players on the realm aint as fun as having a full populated server. But trust me, once the wanted merge has been done it will cause alot of hate and most of you guys will regret the merge. Since the international realm doesn't look so international anymore.

1 person likes this

Kilydan, that's a fair point indeed; I can certainly see how separating things out by language(s) can make things at least easier for parts of the community.  Yet, while it's certainly great to see as many playing on Taran'zhu (international), the PvP-flagged realms for Cataclysm and Wrath of the Lich King are both the sole international realms for those expansions, and the least-populated (Aile de Mort and Pandaria, respectively, are both well-established and PvE-flagged, yet most stable English-language servers I've seen for those expansions have been PvP-flagged).  It's a bit of a rough choice for those of us looking for a middle-of-the-road for those expansions... I'm biting the bullet myself on Pandaria/Aile de Mort right now.

They can't satisfy everyone sadly enough. I would personally hare it to Be on a pvp server. Since i only have done pvp in the malev season on the mop server. I am more of a pve person but i can totally See the point for the pvp community. But the cross faction that is coming soon for wod and mop Will help out alot aswell. You Will be able To play around with your realm but able To play against alot more other players without having To sprak to then cuz its pvp against thrm anw

That cross realm is in the stage of "soon" since summer and it won't probably come anytime soon....

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Onken said:

That cross realm is in the stage of "soon" since summer and it won't probably come anytime soon....

As defined by Blizzard Entertainment: "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soon

5 minutes ago, Onken said:

1 person likes this

On 10/31/2015, 10:26:00, Chicka said:

291ny47.jpg

Just like most private servers, the queue for BG's is long during late server time. During the day time there is not much of a wait. The population has most definitely decreased though since the launch of Firestorm. Sucks.

Ability to merge is okay.

Just keep in mind that you posted it at 3:30 AM where most of Europeans sleep.

Keep in mind that the cross-realm will be implemented on all of our expansions, so there will be no need to merge the realms. (Also, why would we merge the realms when they exist for a reason? Exactly!)

Everyone, please be patient. :)

#Topic closed.