• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forgoten

Being banned by GM mistake

8 posts in this topic

I am writing this topic because i want  to explain my  experience with Game master's of this server and want to know your opinion or experience with them?

I was reported on french forum's for "being invisible in arena" guy recorded that posted it and i got banned for 7 days because game master thought I used some kind of hack.

Soo i made ban appeal in hope of getting unbanned but the only thing i got is information that i will have to speak other game master and it all ended up like this Game master couldn't unban me because he was not online cus of holidays,nobody replied to my ban appeal,none of the staff cared about being accused of hacking and that Invisible bug in arena is still not fixed! that's it.Now the funny thing about this is WHEN I tried to report player for same thing the game master answered me "Its a visual bug soo we can't ban him for that.We are aware of this issue and we will try to fix it".

My overview of this:All they know to do is to ban ppl without telling them for what even tho the player didn't abuse anything like me.

Here's the youtube link of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEbB7GyO6mw  

banned.png

1 person likes this

My friend had almost your situation instead of getting 7 days ban he got perma banned he gave up but i didn't after almost 1 months he got his acc back.

I'm sure they won't care about this post and fyi invisibility are no longer bannable so they banned you for nothing.

It's their problem that you are invisible that's why they removed it.

My advice for you is to post something in the french forums or contact Executif GM on disocrd that's how my friend got his acc back by contacting GMs via Discord.

Good luck :)

I've said this before in other forum posts regarding GM bans. GMs (even after contacting a few of them about this) still can't reach an agreement on how they should deal with server bugs occurring. Some GMs will ban players while others will tell you that your report is invalid because they wont ban due it being a server side issue. Due to this unorganized conduct, GMs on this server are laughed at and aren't taken seriously.

2 people like this

and i agree with you , there is no Invisiblity HAck , the Hacks that exist is fly hack/speed hack/tp hack , thats only i think

The problem is That the GM Ban Us without letting us Clear the situation , My account was Banned  , i open a Ban appeal , Waited 9 days , and it was not reviewed , then i talked to another GM , and he said that he cant unban me , since he is not the GM who banned me , and Tell me that i should contact the GM who banned me , i tried Contacting him on Discord , but he is blocking chat from non-friends ppl , and in Forum here , He is inactive  , i send him a message , and another 7 days is gone , and still no respond , and if you know why i was banned..... you will never stop laugh , look why i was banned , just for Chatting for a xxxx one  , and i said iam Hacker , and they said that i was banned for promoting Program Hacks , and i dont Said the name of any program hack , nor give a links about it  , imagine.... and i said Suicide hack , and if the GM was intelligent , he will know that this hack dont exist , but... we are forgotten , and this is the link :   http://es.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/22332-hassouna-uso-de-hacks/   , 

Edited by souna1000

anyway , dont hope anything from this topic, soon a moderator will Close it , and Said : This is not the correct section of posting this post 

I don't really care now im just glad im not the only one that had situation like this.

8 minutes ago, Forgoten said:

I don't really care now im just glad im not the only one that had situation like this.

You won't be banned for this, make a ban appeal and it will be handled. You can also personal message me the link to the appeal and i'll handle it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 person likes this