• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadowmorphe

Refund for VIP members for paid for time

4 posts in this topic

Not sure what to say here guys,

I am trying to support the community and once in a while buy things for my chars. (Sometimes things i don't REALLY need)

I don's expect alot from a free server but i would like to get what i paid for, so i paid for a week of VIP time and all i get in essence is crashes at the time that i can play.

Paid for a week and get maybe two full days out of 7.

You should address that somehow guys.

Regards,

Frost

Edited by Shadowmorphe
1 person likes this

They'll take this to the bugtracker, even tho it has nothing to do with bugs.

#justtrialgmthings

Even though totally being against all that VIP stuff I get you and feel with you.

I used my time not being able to play to google-image search around.

I felt this may be what a look into the decision making people's head may look like while reading your idea:

200.gif

(waving cats bring luck though. we all need it.)

Hello Shadowmorphe, this only can be discuss with an admin i guess but what i'll do if i was you in this situation is to make a suggestion topic and try to give evidence to support why they should change that to your way of thinking, also remember that not all the staff members have the same power to do this that's why i said talk to the admin but probably they will ask you to do a suggestion topic as well because they need to fact's and evidence to show why is this better for the other people and the staff members.

http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forum/54-suggestions/.

Kind regards, trial forum moderator.