mouse

roleplay storylines

5 posts in this topic

hey everyone...

i would love to be able to read up on some of your story lines...

i myself have been RP'ing and have taken the time to write out my own storline...

I've also been thinking of creating a web page for all of us to POST our lore's and histories and storylines...

would anyone be interrested?

I myself play as "AZSHARU, the heart of ELUNE. The only child of TYRANDE WHISPERWIND and MALFURION STORMRAGE... a blessing, from the goddess of the moon, to the great leaders of the NIGHT ELVES, for their undying devotion... AZSHARU is the light and the love of her people..."

hope you guys are well...

AZSHARU...

((I kindly request that my story be treated as copyrighted as i've worked hard at creating the story line and playing my character accordingly and would really appreciate your cooperation...))

2 people like this

All my chars have storylines, naturally.

Ticklekritz - Kritikal hitz tickle. That's that.

Schamski - An Orc Shaman who loves wintersports. Sometimes he gets drunk before skiing and thinks he's an avalanche.

Bratze - Is german for "pretty ugly face". Having long ears and doing pirouettes when jumping it perfectly fit a Bloodelf Demonhunter.

Emotusse - She is the reincarnation of a german meme you can find on Youtube. Still searching for that one Bollo to fill the blank spot in her heart.

Shibainudoge - He is the reincarnation of a doge. Such amaze. Wow.

Chubbychops - She is a chubby panda with chubby chops. Being a rogue is hard being born with heavy bones, so the kids at Pandaschool gave her that name. It stayed forever.

Hillarylock - The unsuccesful counterpart to Trumplock. Where Hillarylock appears lots of talking happens, people get bored and die - not from spells but from the boredom.

Adameternia - Would be called Adamofeternia but the name was too long. He has a green cat with orange stripes as a mount. If you don't get it yet you probably never will.

Cheapestdeal - He sells stuff at the auction house. His prices are always the cheapest when putting something up. Logic at it's best.

All of my chars are at least 2368% smarter than average people. Some say Adameternia thinks he's over 3765% smarter because he was born in Eternia, but that's a mystery left unsolved. I always roleplay my characters. Most of them are assholes, pretty much, but that's part of roleplaying. Where would the fun be if I was always smart and nice, it's called roleplaying after all.

Hum. 2:09am. I will stop roleplaying a bored nerd making fun of roleplayers now and enjoy a cold beer before going to bed.

Have a nice day, and may Elune's light forever shine on you. You need it. :)

Edited by Kitzelkritz
1 person likes this

i wasnt making fun of anyone...

in fact, im pretty serious about it...

perhaps i'm too serious...

sorry if i offended you...

14 hours ago, mouse said:

sorry if i offended you...

It should be the other way around :P

Well, your copyright claim is ridiculous, other than that I wish you good luck finding some like-minded fellas.

Skulldancer - An outcast Orc abandoned after saving an innocent Nightelf Child which was attacked by a Troll Hunting party near the Moonglades,badly wounded he fell into some kind of Bloodlust induced trance, killing the hunting party while weaving his Swords; Agony And Despair(Skyhold Claymore´s) like a dancer in the Spotlight, falling into a coma after the battle. As he awoke he was interrogated by the Darnassian Guards due to the fact an Orc nearly never showed up in most northern Alliance Territory. Due to his wounds the Guards gave him back his heirlooms and the Nightelf Child known as Mireilly survived without any harm......besides the mental anguish she encountered by witnessing the massacre the Orc induced under the Troll Party. Due to his Battle Style he is no longer known as Begrhon Goresword......his nickname from now on was Skulldancer.

(for real i am getting kinda rusty the last time i did RP was at wow vanilla, i really tried XD)

3 people like this