• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monitor

guild recruitment Paradox Guild

2 posts in this topic

Greetings to all of you,

I'm Monitor as I'm known in-game, I recently joined the server along with my companions, currently I'm the Head Guild Master of Paradox Guild. I've led other guilds previously and almost all of them reached the tops on all servers we went. We're not planing to slack this one out either, as for Legion this is our first time on such server but we're getting the hang of it really quick.

That's it for the introduction, now for the main topic:

We're recruiting ambitious PvE players interested on a serious raiding environment, we're as active as it gets for a Guild of our size, it's a moderate community with a very active chat and guild activities such as Dungeons currently, more coming soon!

I've developed a personalized Guild System where members are rewarded based on activity and Guild Status, you can learn more on our Official Website.

What we've done so far and what do we have to offer?
We've done every Heroic Dungeon that's currently released and we aspire to be done with Mythics shortly after release.What do we offer? A friendly environment and active daily Dungeon grinding, preparing every member for future raids. We offer you our unique Guild Management System and lots of rewards. For an invite whisper Monitor in-game or any other officer!

Some examples? 
Our Guild Store.
ecMdyDb.png

Ranking system

ZVa5G5D.png

Fore more info visit our Website!

Edited by Alan
Edited upon request to change picture.

Good luck!