NephalemUnlimited

DK Quest:The Battle For Ebon Hold

28 posts in this topic

Well in short,I can't find any mobs to do the quest.The NPC is located at the 2 nd floor and the mobs im suposed to kill are also located in that floor but aperantely there aren't any enemy mobs....I checked the quest and im suposed to take the quest at the First floor then teleport at the 2 and there the mobs are pressent.I don't know if its a bug or something with my game files but im stuck at this quest and i have no idea what should i do.

You need to report it on bug tracker...

Saddly i already reported on the bug tracker and nobody bothered to look at it and this quest was already reported like 2 months ago and still isn't solved..

Edited by NephalemUnlimited
1 person likes this

There is a trick

If you cannot get to the floor to  fight the mob, use the DEATH GATE magic in your book. It'll teleport you to the right floor. I know the pink portal is not working... I had the same issue and solve like that.

How is this suposed to work?It teleports you at the 1 st floor....every time i want to get there is use this spell and as i said there aren't any mobs...

Nop....This quest is bugged for almost a year and they didn't fix it yet.Makes me think why im still playng here if they don't even bother fixing a scenario quest.

On 2/5/2017 at 5:43 PM, NephalemUnlimited said:

Nop....This quest is bugged for almost a year and they didn't fix it yet.Makes me think why im still playng here if they don't even bother fixing a scenario quest.

Really makes me thing that these guys either hate death knights or their community...

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Thexyon said:

Did anybody figure out how to get past this quest?

Please use the death gate spell and then the portal your you factions capital city to continue leveling up.

hi guys i am providence from the future and am here to say that to this day they didn't fix anything to that BS purple portal and using death gate doesnt help at al 

with love

-A dude from future

I am in the floor where I am suppost to be, but there are no mobs to kill. The Ebon hold is the normal one where people go to update rune blades. 

My wife did this quest with a Draenei and she did see the mobs to kill them, the portal to the second floor was not working, so she jumped, died, used the death gate to get back, and there she could complete the quest. 

I am a worgen and I cannot do that. I deleted the worgen, did another and same issue. Is this an issue with certain races?

Please make it autocompleteable.

i just found the solution, just click the ? in your interface then Help>Character Stuck>and teleport to graveyard, do this in Archerus the Ebon Hold (sanctuary), if the boss dissapear while you are killing the other mobs do the same thing and tada!
i'm really happy, i was walking around for about 3 hours doing nothing

Edited by Cevanth

He Cevanth , for me when i go trow the portal they take me to the hall of command and when i retake the portal they just bring me back to the horsman who did give me the quest , can u help me plzz ? i' really need to end this quest .

WE NEED A FIX PLEASE 

Still doesn't work... Help? Please???

Wanted to do this quest as well.. bump

Use a flying mount it works

lol how am i soppose to find it 

The only things that didn't work for me in the DK starter was the mining cart (just run to the ballistic things near the ship) and the portal down to the lower level (only happened at one point and I was able to drop down from the side of the balcony onto the balcony below). Loved it.

Until now, no fix to this issue.  How am i suposed to play without this? Dam.