Followers 0
Cara

[Declined] Conditions of Tournament & Gul'Dan merge [In-game]

28 posts in this topic

Title: Conditions of Tournament & Gul'Dan merge

Type: In-game

Description: 

Dear Firestorm Staff Team.

The most of us from Tournament realm are against the merge but if it still will happen then we want to clear and discuss some things out before you take actions which we aren't okay with.

BTW: You should always ask the  community about things like that and not letting 1 person decide for thousands of players.

However first condition is: equal rights for all. Since we are a part of Firestorm we want to get threat same as the other realms which you definitely didn't even close do in the past. We from Tournament have always to pay for everything.

First you deny us the transfer to Legion

Then you deny us the transfer to Gul'Dan

Now you making rewards between Tournament and Gul'Dan seperated.

I am asking myself really why tournament is connected to cross-server then when we apparently are not even a part or the server or at least we don't get threat like this.

If you offer us a realm like tournament the you should have removed it from cross realm in the begin and should have let  us know that we will never get threat like normal servers do. So we wouldn't have played lost in the darkness and hope for things that will never happen anyway.

So people are speculating that if the merge will happen you will allow us only 1 character to transfer. Let me tell you something.

WoD is a dead expansion anyway and not allowing people to transfer more than 1 character will completely destroy the population on that expansion + I highly doubt people will still continue play on a server where they just delete their characters where they have spend a lot of time and work on.

I personally have geard 22 characters with full gear in the season. Since I love it to multiclass and just not stick to 1. I put a lot of time and work into every single character of mine. And if you just delete all of them then I highly doubt that any player from tournament will play here anymore. Even if we aren't much. Every single player count. And yes. I can speak for the most, since we are a small community and most of us know eachother.

You have let people from previous WoD expansions transfer every single character of them to Gul'Dan.

We demand the same.

- Let is transfer all of our acccounts with the characters on it

- Let us keep all the mounts and transmogs that we have farmed or donated (not got for free or gold) 

- You can delete our entchants except the ones which you get from 2400 in 3v3 and all other stuff that we obtained for free.

A quick story before i end the thread.

A server called ... (can't mention name due to advertising) had 2 realms. 1 PvE realm called Neltharion and 1 instant 85 Arena one called Warsong.

The Arena realm of them had like 200 active players daily same as Tournament almost

The PvE one of them had arround 1800+ daily.

And after all that they have merged the instant pvp realm with the pve one since there is no point of running a realm with 100 or 200 players.

Now guess how they managed it?

They have let transfer all peoples accounts and characters, including all mounts, entchants, gems, transmogs etc and most of them were for free.

Guess what the people from the pve realm answered to this? Literally nothing. Their realm got bigger, arena queues got more active, most of pvp players also do pve aswell so it was also good for the pve community. 

No one complained about the merge, because it made the expansion more alive again.

How they handled it?

They had no conditions. All they did was announcing it 1 week before they actually merged. And this was really good they did so, because with this they gave people from other realms 1 week time to create characters their and gear them up as fast as possible to also transfer them. So none gets any advantage over on.

I'd suggest you to do the exact same thing.

Most of you probably know which server im taking about.

Please do not disappoint us once more. 

Respect our concerns as same as we respect your judgements.

BTW: Be nice to eachother and keep drama away from this thread.

Thansk for the attention.

Kind Regards,

Cara

1 person likes this

I absolutely see no point about people complaining about it, because this was everyone benefits from it.

Why would they merge blizzlike realm and fun realm(where you have vendors for ever transmog,legendary,chalenge mod mogs,mounts and pets.).This would be unfair to the blizzlike realm population not the fun realm one......personal opinion.(been farming the legendary bow on my hunt for years and in the fun realm you get it almost for free......)

1 person likes this

if for some reason we do end up losing tournament to merge with gul'dan i strongly agree with what you say,tournament is very much closed from gul'dan or for that matter when you get something that is supposed to be account-wide but ends up only there due to restrainings (big example of this are mounts,i understand the heirlooms part because everyone went there in the past just to get em),i really dont like how tournament feels very much cut off from the rest,it'd be nice if instead of looking for a merge to improve tournament and the staff to listen  to what the community wants unlike,just like you said,1 person deciding for everyone,while i do agree that "isnt fair" to transfer from tournament to legion they should've made a restriction to be able to transfer your chars there,for example "have x time played on your char and it will be able to be transfered" 

1 minute ago, SwizzBeatz said:

Why would they merge blizzlike realm and fun realm(where you have vendors for ever transmog,legendary,chalenge mod mogs,mounts and pets.).This would be unfair to the blizzlike realm population not the fun realm one......personal opinion.(been farming the legendary bow on my hunt for years and in the fun realm you get it almost for free......)

you dont get legendaries almost for free,you still have to grind for them but instead of grinding in pve you do it in pvp by getting arena ratings and arena points as well to be able to buy them

4 minutes ago, SwizzBeatz said:

With the thing I have suggested everyone can have the opportunity to farm it on their characters. 

And as titan already said. You still need rating for it. It's not almost for free

you call 1900 rating ....a rating ? :D

3v3 dude, on tournament ppl play 3s  not like on guldan  full of 2s hero   rdrusurvi

1 person likes this

thats what im talking about,2s is 2k if im not wrong and in 3s it require 1900(who the fuk play whit resto druids nowadays :D )

thats what im talking about,2s is 2k if im not wrong and in 3s it require 1900(who the fuk play whit resto druids nowadays :D )

Everyone has the opportunity to play on Tournament. If you decide to play on pve realms instead then you can't complain about stuff we get on tournament since it was your own choice to not play there.

We also do not complain about ashran or pve raids/events which don't exist on tournament

I dont see complaining here,i dont mind you having the opportunity to get them from vednors since thats the goal of a fun realm for lazy ppl to play blizzlike and farm them....its also your choice to play there and not in blizzlike realm where you can farm them like a normal person.The thing is...why would they merge the realms.

2 people like this

I dont see complaining here,i dont mind you having the opportunity to get them from vednors since thats the goal of a fun realm for lazy ppl to play blizzlike and farm them....its also your choice to play there and not in blizzlike realm where you can farm them like a normal person.The thing is...why would they merge the realms.

Because it's not worth keeping up a realm with 100 players.

Nothing changes for Gul'Dan people since we were always connected in BGS and arenas anyway. Only difference will be, that we will see eachother now all the time which also increases the population, makes it easier to people to get bg/arena/pve groups but it also good for the community itself.

So when we just call it fun server and main server, for the sake of argumentation, I think its really unfair for all main server players, wich would be the majority there, to let the fun players import with em keeping all their advantages.

I get that the fun players feel treated bad if they can't keep their chars, its kinda unfair too.

But the only fair possibility there is to keep everything seperated as it is. And because its not worth investing in a low populated realm like that, just don`t put any work and devpower into it. Like it is now it should run with fairly minimal server load, it should be able to outsource some crons and triggers and simply let it run almost for free. Everyone is happy cuz they keep what they signed up for in the first place. And not getting any support or script improvement too should be fine, since its just a fun realm and basically you should have known from the start that its just worth a sidenote, To be realistik WoD is not in focus anyway much now, since we got legion and after that still MoP the expansion with second highest player counts- and MoP also being the best working expansion on firestorm overall.

If you see it from a financial viepoint, it woul not make sense to run the fun realm... but same goes for kata and wotlk... but it would be stupid to dump those imo, because variety in terms of exp. is a selling point for private servers capabilities... still wondering why not also vanilla... i mean, ppl underestimate that, I bet it would almost rival MoP playercount. Because this is the climax of nostalgic wow.

If you would set it up smart, low realm would almost cost nothing. administration, maintanance and support is the things that ways heavy there... so just dont do those,

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

So when we just call it fun server and main server, for the sake of argumentation, I think its really unfair for all main server players, wich would be the majority there, to let the fun players import with em keeping all their advantages.

I get that the fun players feel treated bad if they can't keep their chars, its kinda unfair too.

But the only fair possibility there is to keep everything seperated as it is. And because its not worth investing in a low populated realm like that, just don`t put any work and devpower into it. Like it is now it should run with fairly minimal server load, it should be able to outsource some crons and triggers and simply let it run almost for free. Everyone is happy cuz they keep what they signed up for in the first place. And not getting any support or script improvement too should be fine, since its just a fun realm and basically you should have known from the start that its just worth a sidenote, To be realistik WoD is not in focus anyway much now, since we got legion and after that still MoP the expansion with second highest player counts- and MoP also being the best working expansion on firestorm overall.

If you see it from a financial viepoint, it woul not make sense to run the fun realm... but same goes for kata and wotlk... but it would be stupid to dump those imo, because variety in terms of exp. is a selling point for private servers capabilities... still wondering why not also vanilla... i mean, ppl underestimate that, I bet it would almost rival MoP playercount. Because this is the climax of nostalgic wow.

If you would set it up smart, low realm would almost cost nothing. administration, maintanance and support is the things that ways heavy there... so just dont do those,

It has been already confirmed that the merge will happen, there is just no post about it yet.

And if the merge will happen I want to be able to transfer every single character which I have on tournament. They had the same opportunity so I don't see why we shouldn't,

Edited by Cara

beacause they had to rng hard for some stuff that you on fun server got for far less effort?

16 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

beacause they had to rng hard for some stuff that you on fun server got for far less effort?

Once again. Everyone had the opportunity to play on tournament and if you decide to play on a pve realm instead then you don't have any right to complain about getting things easier on Tournament.

We also can't do Ashran or pve events but ne never complain about it. It's always the Gul'Dan players which complain. 

We get things easier because we decided to play on tournament you guys decided to play on pve realm so you already knew it will be harder to get stuff. Why still complaining then? Really questionably.

Tournamsnt was always connected to cross realm. So in this case it has been always "unfair". Means the merge wouldn't hurt anyone, instead it's even more positive.

Edited by Cara

Just now, Cara said:

We get things easier because we decided to play on tournament you guys decided to play on pve realm so you already knew it will be harder to get stuff. Why still complaining then? Really questionably.

No imo your view is the questionable one.

1. I dont play WoD, I am strictly into MoP and legion, just here for my general opinion on stuff like that

2. You argue that everyone had the opportunity to play tounament, so now they should deal with your unfair advantage.... In contrary I could say: Everyone had the opportunity to play blizzlie and if you decide(d) to play on a fun realm instead you don't have any right to complain about things being more in focus of staff on pve realm. Also not that pve is the more important pillar of WoD and therefore players are favoured more there, You chose a fun realm, it was only for fun- it was not the serious one ( haha serious mmorpg get it) xD

3, You say it is always the main servers pülayers that complain... well a) atm you complain about the outcome b)from their point of view they have a reason

4) Finally you repeat your first argument by saying those who decided to play on pve realm knew it will be harder to get stuff. Yea thats the piint, they chose the hard and stoney path and want it to stay like that for all on their side. Equality... no privileges... fairness? Questionable? why that?

To conclude:

I get the feeling you endorse the merge but want to get the best of it, Imo thats far more questionable...

As i see it, there would be only 3 really fair to the bottom solutions:

a) merge, but strip you from the benefits you got (but that would be too much work in terms of coding)

b) merge but either compensate the mainrealms base, or give fun realm players a drawback or disadvantage (the second being the easierto do tbh)

c) not merge at all

And if you really would be about fairness you probably favour the idea or the opinion to not merge at all at least... But the attitude that you want the merge but only with all benefits from it... well speaking about questionability.

13 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

1. I dont play WoD, I am strictly into MoP and legion, just here for my general opinion on stuff like that

Don't really think i have asked what expansion you play not like i do care. i was talking in general.

14 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

2. You argue that everyone had the opportunity to play tounament, so now they should deal with your unfair advantage.... In contrary I could say: Everyone had the opportunity to play blizzlie and if you decide(d) to play on a fun realm instead you don't have any right to complain about things being more in focus of staff on pve realm. Also not that pve is the more important pillar of WoD and therefore players are favoured more there, You chose a fun realm, it was only for fun- it was not the serious one ( haha serious mmorpg get it) xD

You compare apples with oranges. You talk about 2 diffrent servers with complete diffrent expansions. People play on private servers, because a) they don't want to pay for pixels or b) do not have the time or maybe the money for it.

Plus i do not like the name "fun realm" Tournament isn't a fun realm it's an arena realm. And thats a big diffrence. If it was a fun realm, then we would have to farm stuff instead we would have gotten everything for free which is defenitely not the case.

18 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

3, You say it is always the main servers pülayers that complain... well a) atm you complain about the outcome b)from their point of view they have a reason

As i already have mentioned 100x. Tournament was always connected to other pve realms. Means we always played vs other realms in Bg's and Arenas. So the advantage over them was always there, since we had starter gear/ all glyphs and such. Means if they merge it wouldn't change anything. Instead we would get a bigger realm, have it easier to find groups etc. Also i already have mentioned in my thread how to solve this problem is there is certain players crying about it. I'd suggest you do read my entire thread before giving commentating.

22 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

4) Finally you repeat your first argument by saying those who decided to play on pve realm knew it will be harder to get stuff. Yea thats the piint, they chose the hard and stoney path and want it to stay like that for all on their side. Equality... no privileges... fairness? Questionable? why that?

And it will stay like this. Nothing does change for Gul'Dan if we merge. The advantage over them always existed as i already have mentioned in my previous answer.

But if you want to talk about fairness:

Most of PvE Raids do not work on Tournament but does on Gul'dan

PvE Events are useless on Tournament because the raids do not work and most of stuff is useless in pvp anyway

Ashran doesn't work for us either, but does for Gul'dan

On Gul'Dan you get r1 glad for beeing 2.100 in 3v3 on Tournament you need at least 2.500 rating for r1 glad

Gul'Dan player had the oppertunity to transfer to Sylvanas, we from Tournament didn't.

I can keep going if you wanna discuss about something beeing unfair.

26 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

a) merge, but strip you from the benefits you got (but that would be too much work in terms of coding)

Benifit was always there, so your point is invalid.

27 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

b) merge but either compensate the mainrealms base, or give fun realm players a drawback or disadvantage (the second being the easierto do tbh)

Once again. You seem to not understand. The only drawback im agreeing with is reseting gold and remove things you could obtain with gold. Everything else should stay. since we earned it, either from events/honor/conquest or what so ever.

29 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

c) not merge at al

agree

30 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

And if you really would be about fairness you probably favour the idea or the opinion to not merge at all at least... But the attitude that you want the merge but only with all benefits from it... well speaking about questionability.

The decision has been made already long time ago. Also i highly doubt that it's in firestorms interest to keep a realm up with 100+ active player.

We should try to make the best out of it, nothing else we can really do here.

Kind Regards.

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Once again. Everyone had the opportunity to play on tournament and if you decide to play on a pve realm instead then you don't have any right to complain about getting things easier on Tournament.

Likewise dear, everyone had the opportunity to play on blizz-like realms and if you decided to take the easy way  and play on the Tournament realm , you have no right to complain about how admins handle that realm.

3 people like this

45 minutes ago, tycoon said:

Likewise dear, everyone had the opportunity to play on blizz-like realms and if you decided to take the easy way  and play on the Tournament realm , you have no right to complain about how admins handle that realm.

Tournament merges with Gul'Dan and not other way. So it only effects our realm, since Tournament will disappear. Therefore your argument is invalid.

If they would have told us that our realm will get deleted later then we would have might not even started on it. But they didn't. So it's not our fault.

Please do not commentate random bullshit to make the thread look bad. None of you give any productive statement.

You either say "yes yes" or "no no" but never give any reasons.

Edited by Cara

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Don't really think i have asked what expansion you play not like i do care. i was talking in general.

the amount of "you" that you used in the foregoing post made me feel adressed like being "one of those ppl from that server that complain, etc." . English is not so precise on that side so I maybe misinterpreted that, could not get you were speaking in general. Not like I do care either, but just for clarification and to underline I did not want to trigger you.

1 hour ago, Cara said:

You compare apples with oranges. You talk about 2 diffrent servers with complete diffrent expansions.

No I was not, in that certain example, as far as the argument of this merge is going,  I was comparing WoD pve and WoD tournament, tho calling one "main" and the other "fun"

1 hour ago, Cara said:

People play on private servers, because a) they don't want to pay for pixels or b) do not have the time or maybe the money for it.

Like where does this come from? I never talked about retail so why try to explain me private servers? Hello? I am here since buggashan, I know why I am here and probably most others. Thats a total invalid point you made up there and just cause I feel like itm don't mention "they don't want to pay for pixels" in that context. Since it might apply to you, and many others, but there are almost teh same amount of people here using the cash shop, donations and VIP, which is technically also paying for pixels. It is voluntary and not a subscription like retail, but still its not a case sensitive argument , if someone likes to "talk in general".

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Plus i do not like the name "fun realm" Tournament isn't a fun realm it's an arena realm. And thats a big diffrence. If it was a fun realm, then we would have to farm stuff instead we would have gotten everything for free which is defenitely not the case.

You don't like the term funrealm, cause theres truth to it.

1) Firestorm advertised their tournament realm as the "fun realm"... go check the old stuff in forum, the term is clearly there, used by staff in the first place

2) arena realm, yeah like technically its an arena or tournament realm, but if theres nothing about it that makes it easier why bother having one anyway? If it was just about the arena and pvp and not about the fun and the easyness, why not play on the pve realm? Ofc you went there for the easy stuff too...

1 hour ago, Cara said:

As i already have mentioned 100x. Tournament was always connected to other pve realms. Means we always played vs other realms in Bg's and Arenas. So the advantage over them was always there

Yes in pvp the advantage was there, which was already a joke for itself when you think about it. But the pve/content/rng/mog/mountfarm wasn't

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Means if they merge it wouldn't change anything.

Well thats a blatant lie... you could say it would almost ahve no impact, or the change would not be a big one... but saying it would not change anything is either a lie or lack of empathy and seeing things from other peoples perspective

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Instead we would get a bigger realm, have it easier to find groups etc.

See, there you have a change, ofc one that is beneficial for everyone and only has advantages to it. But then again, I never said anything against that, so I see that argument invalid since I never gave you reason to debate that. I never said it would have only downsides, I said there are reasons to question fairness.

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Also i already have mentioned in my thread how to solve this problem is there is certain players crying about it. I'd suggest you do read my entire thread before giving commentating.

Oh yeah so what? Omg you are really triggered...

1) I have read your entire thread

2) I don`t agree that your suggestion are fair, since I have a different opinion from yours, its freedom of speech

3) Only because you "mentioned how to solve this problem" does not mean that its the best solution and other must see it as true and best way

4) Don`t imply that I am being ignorant, since I go down on every argument of yours with just a contrary opinion ( which is not more right than yours) when on the other side you give more reason to be thought ignorant of because

a) you seem to not understand why other "pve-realm" palyers feel it would be unfair to grant you all benefits*

* I said initially that it would be unfair for tournament players to loose their chars and that the only fair way would be seperation, I see your side too, I just see the bigger picture too

b) you think your solution is the best without even doubting it... (blablabla i gave solutions... blabla you better read before talking... blabal) = sounds like shush nab you dont know nothing john snow

1 hour ago, Cara said:

And it will stay like this. Nothing does change for Gul'Dan if we merge. The advantage over them always existed as i already have mentioned in my previous answer.

Only in pvp, not in pve, and competetive view on rng

1 hour ago, Cara said:

But if you want to talk about fairness:

Most of PvE Raids do not work on Tournament but does on Gul'dan

PvE Events are useless on Tournament because the raids do not work and most of stuff is useless in pvp anyway

Ashran doesn't work for us either, but does for Gul'dan

and see there you play the victim card. You choose tournament realm, and heck I still say you chose the fun-easymode realm and should not complain.

You will get aaaaaall the good stuff from pve realm now, haha, but ofc you wan't all the good stuff from your tournament realm too ontop... seems so fair -.-

1 hour ago, Cara said:

On Gul'Dan you get r1 glad for beeing 2.100 in 3v3 on Tournament you need at least 2.500 rating for r1 glad

So what? I don't see the big deal about this thing tbh. but yeah another beneficial improvement you will get from the merge then I guess

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Gul'Dan player had the oppertunity to transfer to Sylvanas, we from Tournament didn't.

Ofc not, since your Tournament players or how I like to call it the funrealmers, and GulDan players had normal pve progression and rng... The Sylvanas ppl also would not like the funrealm players, since pve progression, competition and rng elements way heavy on pve servers. I get that you pvp players think only pvp is competition, but it all just depends on the viewpoint believe me.

1 hour ago, Cara said:

I can keep going if you wanna discuss about something beeing unfair.

Sure mate, I am there for you, this is fun. But we have some argumentational flaws there. I mean not yours but simply both of us since some things are non debatable,

1) I discuss the unfairness of your solutions on the future of the merge

2) you mention as answer mostly unfairness before said merge. Where again you yourself said, everyone had the freedom to choose, So you should not bring up anything that was unfair in the past, since you chose tournament realm,

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Benifit was always there, so your point is invalid.

No I disagree. Only sharing pvp does not mean that the benefits played out in every way of possible aspect. I think I stated that enough. So ofc the benefit from the perspective of a rng-pve-mog/mount/achiev-guldan player was not always there in the way it will be now

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Once again. You seem to not understand. The only drawback im agreeing with is reseting gold and remove things you could obtain with gold. Everything else should stay. since we earned it, either from events/honor/conquest or what so ever.

Haha, well I do understand that you only agree on drawbacks that no one cares for. And that I am not the only one to think that everything else should not stay. Since you did not earn everything of that as hard as pve server players did there. Im just generalizing. Ofc some things maybe the same, others might even be harder to get on tournament... but there are things that are far easier to get there, so you should not keept those imo.

Again ofc I understand, I just don't share your opinion. Because its not a global fact, it is just an opinion, You got an opinion, I got an opinion... hell opinions are like buttholes, everyone got one.

1 hour ago, Cara said:

agree

... ^^         ...this... ...I am moved to tears... after so many warwaging arguments... finally we could find an agreement... I am moved. Just kidding, but to give you that: Your actually one of the better people to debate with, since you do detailed argumentation and deliver on your opinion. I value people that can argument and express them self.

1 hour ago, Cara said:

We should try to make the best out of it, nothing else we can really do here.

The best for Tournament realm players?

The best for pve realm players?

The best for both?

...sry but I could not resist.

Anyway... at some point we will never compromise in our arguments, just think about the perspective of the other side.

Also yea I think this whole debate, even the whole thread is meaningless since everything is already decided and usually the staff does not react to things like this.

ANd yeah, if things happen how they seem to da atm, I feel that tournament players are getting betrayed, dumped and practically treated bad. They get the short end of the stick. I am sorry for you guys.

I just don't think your solution is the best either, I think some more agreements should be made.

And yeah I thin most stuff you tournament guys got easymode for free (im exagurrating this) won't even be of a big deal later on anyway, cuz who cares about some 70ish players that got like 3 more mogs than the average guldaner, since the true mogfarmers will have more stuff anyway and heck they could even do raids you guys could not and stuff.

If I would be the one making the decision, I would probably let you guys keep everything, just because I would not want the work to do something else. Easy mode: just dump em all together, after 2 weeks no one cares anyway,

BUt well I was here for the debate and because I understand the perspective of the guldan players.

PEACE OUT xD *drops mic"

Edited by Sarah Shan

40 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

The best for Tournament realm players?

The best for pve realm players?

The best for both?

...sry but I could not resist.

Best for tournament players ofc, since it's our realm which will get removed not Gul'dan.

40 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

Anyway... at some point we will never compromise in our arguments, just think about the perspective of the other side.

Also yea I think this whole debate, even the whole thread is meaningless since everything is already decided and usually the staff does not react to things like this.

ANd yeah, if things happen how they seem to da atm, I feel that tournament players are getting betrayed, dumped and practically treated bad. They get the short end of the stick. I am sorry for you guys.

I just don't think your solution is the best either, I think some more agreements should be made.

And yeah I thin most stuff you tournament guys got easymode for free (im exagurrating this) won't even be of a big deal later on anyway, cuz who cares about some 70ish players that got like 3 more mogs than the average guldaner, since the true mogfarmers will have more stuff anyway and heck they could even do raids you guys could not and stuff.

If I would be the one making the decision, I would probably let you guys keep everything, just because I would not want the work to do something else. Easy mode: just dump em all together, after 2 weeks no one cares anyway,

BUt well I was here for the debate and because I understand the perspective of the guldan players.

Exactly. They will cry for maybe 2 weeks but after 2 week noone will care about it anymore.

How ever thanks for brining productive points and giving your opinion on it.

Edited by Cara

New season starts already tomorrow and there still hasn't be any official answer to how the merge will get handeld. Bump.

On 1 February 2017 at 7:41 AM, Cara said:

Title: Conditions of Tournament & Gul'Dan merge

Type: In-game

Description: 

Dear Firestorm Staff Team.

The most of us from Tournament realm are against the merge but if it still will happen then we want to clear and discuss some things out before you take actions which we aren't okay with.

BTW: You should always ask the  community about things like that and not letting 1 person decide for thousands of players.

However first condition is: equal rights for all. Since we are a part of Firestorm we want to get threat same as the other realms which you definitely didn't even close do in the past. We from Tournament have always to pay for everything.

First you deny us the transfer to Legion

Then you deny us the transfer to Gul'Dan

Now you making rewards between Tournament and Gul'Dan seperated.

I am asking myself really why tournament is connected to cross-server then when we apparently are not even a part or the server or at least we don't get threat like this.

If you offer us a realm like tournament the you should have removed it from cross realm in the begin and should have let  us know that we will never get threat like normal servers do. So we wouldn't have played lost in the darkness and hope for things that will never happen anyway.

So people are speculating that if the merge will happen you will allow us only 1 character to transfer. Let me tell you something.

WoD is a dead expansion anyway and not allowing people to transfer more than 1 character will completely destroy the population on that expansion + I highly doubt people will still continue play on a server where they just delete their characters where they have spend a lot of time and work on.

I personally have geard 22 characters with full gear in the season. Since I love it to multiclass and just not stick to 1. I put a lot of time and work into every single character of mine. And if you just delete all of them then I highly doubt that any player from tournament will play here anymore. Even if we aren't much. Every single player count. And yes. I can speak for the most, since we are a small community and most of us know eachother.

You have let people from previous WoD expansions transfer every single character of them to Gul'Dan.

We demand the same.

- Let is transfer all of our acccounts with the characters on it

- Let us keep all the mounts and transmogs that we have farmed or donated (not got for free or gold) 

- You can delete our entchants except the ones which you get from 2400 in 3v3 and all other stuff that we obtained for free.

A quick story before i end the thread.

A server called ... (can't mention name due to advertising) had 2 realms. 1 PvE realm called Neltharion and 1 instant 85 Arena one called Warsong.

The Arena realm of them had like 200 active players daily same as Tournament almost

The PvE one of them had arround 1800+ daily.

And after all that they have merged the instant pvp realm with the pve one since there is no point of running a realm with 100 or 200 players.

Now guess how they managed it?

They have let transfer all peoples accounts and characters, including all mounts, entchants, gems, transmogs etc and most of them were for free.

Guess what the people from the pve realm answered to this? Literally nothing. Their realm got bigger, arena queues got more active, most of pvp players also do pve aswell so it was also good for the pve community. 

No one complained about the merge, because it made the expansion more alive again.

How they handled it?

They had no conditions. All they did was announcing it 1 week before they actually merged. And this was really good they did so, because with this they gave people from other realms 1 week time to create characters their and gear them up as fast as possible to also transfer them. So none gets any advantage over on.

I'd suggest you to do the exact same thing.

Most of you probably know which server im taking about.

Please do not disappoint us once more. 

Respect our concerns as same as we respect your judgements.

BTW: Be nice to eachother and keep drama away from this thread.

Thansk for the attention.

Kind Regards,

Cara

image.png