• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from the North American and Oceania region that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through whispers, forums, and TeamSpeak.  Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whispersong

MINING? Dream it it's BUG

13 posts in this topic

Now this is absurd

The changelog before the last one was proudly declaring 3 gathering profesisons as working.
Guys?  Most nodes don't drop, slate nodes only spawn basiliscs and don't loot... 
Now this can be  normal if you didn't claimed with  certainty that they are fixed. If they are FIXED as you state than they MUST work. Or else... is the same s£$%& as it was before the statement in devs changelog.
I'll post also in your fabulous tracker so that no overhelping moderator shuts me like: go post we don't look here.
Guys this post is to let people know what's going on, not for the devs usage only.
hate me, tell me I'm toxic - as you always do- but I've no hair on my tongue and won't say it's bad unless it is not for real.

by the way.... I paid 1 week VIP and due to DC  I got no compensation. It's not the first time I write this. Mindu you do something about this or should a keep posting till the next expansion?

ye, I'm pissed off... a lot

49 minutes ago, Whispersong said:

Now this is absurd

The changelog before the last one was proudly declaring 3 gathering profesisons as working.
Guys?  Most nodes don't drop, slate nodes only spawn basiliscs and don't loot... 
Now this can be  normal if you didn't claimed with  certainty that they are fixed. If they are FIXED as you state than they MUST work. Or else... is the same s£$%& as it was before the statement in devs changelog.
I'll post also in your fabulous tracker so that no overhelping moderator shuts me like: go post we don't look here.
Guys this post is to let people know what's going on, not for the devs usage only.
hate me, tell me I'm toxic - as you always do- but I've no hair on my tongue and won't say it's bad unless it is not for real.

by the way.... I paid 1 week VIP and due to DC  I got no compensation. It's not the first time I write this. Mindu you do something about this or should a keep posting till the next expansion?

i heard you need to be in rage of legion profession level  for nodes and herbs to work properly ( not sure if it is true) and regarding compensation not even blizzard gives compensations even if it was sheduled downtime so...

Ye right. Unfortunately they wrote they fixed. And the bugtracker says different... 

Too bad there were examples for compensations on retail. 

3 hours ago, Whispersong said:

Now this is absurd

Hey,

I'm going to look for your node loot issues, @Sketter (a QA team member) already report it to me and we'll fix that for the next update. However, everything was fine on the test realm so that should be a minor issues, i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding your VIP issues, we've already talked about this with others admins and we'll offer some free days of VIP as compensation for the downtimes of the last week.

Shelby

1 person likes this

I just explored mining with my JC in High Mountains, Stormheim (no longer void), Val'shara and Aszuna. Indeed felslate don't drop anything even with mining skill 810. Most leystone drop 2-3 ores. Some don't work. JC's prospecting doesn't work on leystone and that's the only ore I collected. Sometimes there is an ancient mana with the leystone ore and it's currency for Suramar toy vendors not there. The felslate and leystone basilisks don't drop anything. I managed to get 2x 1-star mining skills and 1x 2-star mining skill. I have the quest for 2-star felslate, but the quest npc in Suramar is not there. No ores or herbs available yet in Suramar (void)

1 person likes this

Perfect. We will forward this report aswell to the developers, so they can patch it.

Thanks for your information and have a nice day.

I have managed to mine some Felslate and Leystone ores, from the veins, I cant prospect any, because it seems its missing its loot table or something. About the basilisks they are despawning before they are killed, without dropping anything. Most ores bug out giving skill points, but not giving any ores, and not despawning. 

Mining slate most of the time summons the croc but he vanishes even before he dies - no way to mine him dead.
Same for leystone ore crocolisc.
The only minable crocs live on the shores  close to the Eye of Aszhara and they can be killed and mined. 

Leystone nodes that are buged are a lot. What bothers is that for example the leystone slate  at the entrance to that cove  with nagas and chests-  Giants cove if I remember in Aszuna - well those  worked! ye I was able to mine them 1 time. After that they were buged.

Felstone ore - never managed to get it. Not now not  immediately after the  first fix.

Prospecting ore is not working at all. No matter  the level. 

Thing is that some nodes worked now are bug must indicate  that the fix is instable somehow ,

And this happens to treasure chests also- even if this is not a mining resource. The chests are well spawned in aszuna and valsharah but, mostly in Aszuna there is a certain number of chests that  are buged - it say This chest is under use. But nobody is there using it. Does so for weeks already.

That's about mining and chests. 
herbs--- most of them are ok but many are unlootable... and they were ok before.

Harvesting a certain herb  summons a cursed NPC those addicted to mana but... he's friendly doh....

Fishing gets us murlok toenail - it summons a murloc- friendly

I know the fishing artifact is somewhere in the future so I stock ap fishing  artifact but, before fishing 800 I got the iridiscent pearl that is starting the quest line for the fishing artifact. Did the first quest and ended there.

These are just hints
Hope they help.

Made it too on bugtracker - added that info to the existing post. It was post on bug tracker January 23rd  for Mining. 

32256 the number of the latest mining report and seems still. Is in the New report state not even confirmed...  This feels bad . very very bad. because we are not 1 but more people  writing in this report completing it, giving all info we have. What else  is needed to see it looked up and confirmed?
@LegnaX - thanks for reasuring us but looks like  nothing moves at least to have it confirmed.

i can do mining really good. if u cant find any loot its because ure not complete the quest yet.