• Announcements

spenzo

Is there an E.T.A on Obliterum forge?

36 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is there an E.T.A on obliterum forges?

What is the point of the 815 crafted gear if you can't get it to 850?

Best regards,

spenzo

I also would like to know :D

The event regards dowsing flames of a cart stationed in the merchant area of Dalaran. That event is part of a quest series for the forge.
I saw the dummy bunny set in the forge area meaning this has been considered byut I read nothing on a timing for it.

Also, On the stret corner the metalworks side there has to be spawned a demon hunter NPC called Blood dealer or something that trades Blood of Sargeras. I saw this elswhere, is on wowhead so this NPC should and I think can be implemented way faster and easyer 

But again except the planing we all read about in the logs I've no idea of timing.

Edited by Whispersong

6 hours ago, Whispersong said:

The event regards dowsing flames of a cart stationed in the merchant area of Dalaran. That event is part of a quest series for the forge.
I saw the dummy bunny set in the forge area meaning this has been considered byut I read nothing on a timing for it.

Also, On the stret corner the metalworks side there has to be spawned a demon hunter NPC called Blood dealer or something that trades Blood of Sargeras. I saw this elswhere, is on wowhead so this NPC should and I think can be implemented way faster and easyer 

But again except the planing we all read about in the logs I've no idea of timing.

You didn't provide anything useful but telling me that there is nothing about Obliterum & it's forges just like the first post's knowledge.

Any staff/dev willing to answer this post? a simple yes or no regarding it being scripted at all would do as well

Edited by spenzo

the blood ttader is in the next patch 😀

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, SwizzBeatz said:

the blood ttader is in the next patch 😀

True sorry I saw it in 7.1 you're right.

4 hours ago, spenzo said:

You didn't provide anything useful but telling me that there is nothing about Obliterum & it's forges just like the first post's knowledge.

Any staff/dev willing to answer this post? a simple yes or no regarding it being scripted at all would do as well

Grumpy mode? I am happy that at least we can tailor our 815 gear and can  hope for  a future upgrade.
besides forge upgrades consider that there are those order hall upgrades that are not yet available - functional....

20 minutes ago, Whispersong said:

Grumpy mode? I am happy that at least we can tailor our 815 gear and can  hope for  a future upgrade.
besides forge upgrades consider that there are those order hall upgrades that are not yet available - functional....

I mean, thanks for the bump and all, but you haven't provided any useful information.

I'd rather a staff member or a developer gives us an answer

2 minutes ago, spenzo said:

I mean, thanks for the bump and all, but you haven't provided any useful information.

I'd rather a staff member or a developer gives us an answer

Put up a Bug Tracker for it... is better. If nobody did it already.

1 hour ago, Whispersong said:

Put up a Bug Tracker for it... is better. If nobody did it already.

But that's not a bug dude, that's a feature that was not implented and I just want to know when it will

Hello?

19 minutes ago, spenzo said:

Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?

19 minutes ago, spenzo said:

Hello?

It's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.

1 person likes this

You are right, this is not a bug or whatsoever. 

You are still getting sent to BugTracker, dont bother. Might aswell close this topic and post something there before some trial forum mod comes here and tells you to post it in the bugtracker, but in shitty english.

1 hour ago, TheRealMasu said:

You are right, this is not a bug or whatsoever. 

You are still getting sent to BugTracker, dont bother. Might aswell close this topic and post something there before some trial forum mod comes here and tells you to post it in the bugtracker, but in shitty english.

Is that how things work around here? This server actually seems very professional but hearing those kind of things....

I suggest you follow the dev blog. If something is planed to be done now or later is there.

46 minutes ago, Whispersong said:

I suggest you follow the dev blog. If something is planed to be done now or later is there.

Why do they implent professions without Obliterum? What is the point of the crafted gear without Obliterum? That's all I want to know.

5 hours ago, spenzo said:

Is that how things work around here? This server actually seems very professional but hearing those kind of things....

Yes. If a trial forum mod comes here he'll send you to bugtracker.

If a Forum mod/ admin comes he'll say something useless and lock the thread after so we don't have the chance to reply back to his stupid statement.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMasu said:

Yes. If a trial forum mod comes here he'll send you to bugtracker.

If a Forum mod/ admin comes he'll say something useless and lock the thread after so we don't have the chance to reply back to his stupid statement.

I come from a server which is working with Firestorm, actually. I opened the same topic there and that's the same thing that happened, but I did continue to talk with him over PM's and he suprisginly replied to me.

And I quote:

Ok, i will talk to Firestorm owner about Obliterium and think if we can give this feature to one of our devs .

I am unsure when will they start working on it but I guess I can ask him again about the progress or if he even asked him in a couple of days.

7 hours ago, spenzo said:

I come from a server which is working with Firestorm, actually. I opened the same topic there and that's the same thing that happened, but I did continue to talk with him over PM's and he suprisginly replied to me.

And I quote:

I am unsure when will they start working on it but I guess I can ask him again about the progress or if he even asked him in a couple of days.

If i think about oblitrium carefully they will implement it when they will release mythic+ not mythic mode :P or after world bosses

Edited by nightblitzz

10 hours ago, nightblitzz said:

If i think about oblitrium carefully they will implement it when they will release mythic+ not mythic mode :P or after world bosses

What do you base those ideas or rumors about? Was there a post from the staff stating that?

1 hour ago, spenzo said:

What do you base those ideas or rumors about? Was there a post from the staff stating that?

May be this server is controlling contents based on the gear ilvls. :P

2 hours ago, nightblitzz said:

May be this server is controlling contents based on the gear ilvls. :P

Nothing from what you said makes sense.

Edited by spenzo

7 hours ago, spenzo said:

Nothing from what you said makes sense.

Whatever implementing/fixing oblitrium is that hard, so there is a obvious reason behind it.

12 hours ago, nightblitzz said:

Whatever implementing/fixing oblitrium is that hard, so there is a obvious reason behind it.

Reason for not implementing it? There is no valid reason. Firestorm gives the looks of a big server with a good team. How wrong am I?

Why doesn't any staff member reply?