• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
raidenx11

Thinking about joining firestorm

11 posts in this topic

How is the community and the guilds?

Is it mostly english speaking?

Is there a genuine economy?

Are the PVP BG's working and more importantly do people actually queue for them? 

Which server would you suggest I join (i was thinking WOD or legion)?

Hello raidenx11, sorry for the delay, also i recommend you to play in legion sense there's a lot of people online. Another thing arenas and battlegrounds queue are fast sense the population is high  but the problem is that there still working on many bugs to fix, so there is many issues going on in legion.

A third thing is that i play in Mop and is really good everything is perfect sense is only one realm and all the people are together, also i haven't played Wod.

Kind regards, trial forum moderator.

Edited by Firelight

13 hours ago, raidenx11 said:

How is the community and the guilds?

Is it mostly english speaking?

Is there a genuine economy?

Are the PVP BG's working and more importantly do people actually queue for them? 

Which server would you suggest I join (i was thinking WOD or legion)?

Devs are mostly focused on Legion realm atm, so I'd recommend playing Legion over WoD. 

The community is nice, I suppose. There are some retards and there are some great people like everywhere else, but the community isn't too toxic.

Many of the players are spanish and some are french, but there's plenty of english speaking players as well. You can join world_en to communicate with other players in english on world chat and there are many good english speaking guilds as well so it's not much of a problem.

BG's and skirimishes are working and people are queing for them, but pvp season hasn't started yet, ofcourse. Also, there's still some work needed to fix some honor talents.

Economy is pretty terrible tho, but it'll get better.

*since

*since

*since

etc.

The server is good, in our legion realm you will find more spanish speakers than english ones, the devs are mostly all focused on the legion realm sInce its new, and if you want info about WoD and Legion:

WoD - most dungeons work, raids are only Highmaul and BlackRock Foundry. pvp is  nice aswell.

Legion - 5 dungeons (only normal and heroic), prestige works, BGs work aswell (if you join horde, dont bother Qing for AV sInce only alliance wins it most of the times), community is 50% spanish, 50% english/russian/french/german/etc.

Enjoy!

PS: Firestorm, if you want to hire Forum admins, make sure they know how to speak, it's not the first time I've seen a forum mod that can't spell properly...

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, blaze2fire said:

even right now 12 50 gmt monster has about 1000 players more

they fake population i think

are you sure?

Fake population or not, why would you join a server that has bad scripiting?

Ok, firestorm's scripts arent the best out there, but it's still better than Monster. Don't think about joining a server with bad scripting, its not worth and in time you'll see that this was the best choise.

Now I don't want you to think that I'm saying this because we need more population or whatever. I legit hate the administration board on firestorm and they'll be the downfall of this server, but if anyone wants to have a bit of taste of Legion on a private server, this is the best pick.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, TheRealMasu said:

Fake population or not, why would you join a server that has bad scripiting?

Ok, firestorm's scripts arent the best out there, but it's still better than Monster. Don't think about joining a server with bad scripting, its not worth and in time you'll see that this was the best choise.

Now I don't want you to think that I'm saying this because we need more population or whatever. I legit hate the administration board on firestorm and they'll be the downfall of this server, but if anyone wants to have a bit of taste of Legion on a private server, this is the best pick.

Thanks for the reply,I am definitely gonna join firestorm 😉😀

8 hours ago, blaze2fire said:

Thanks for the reply,I am definitely gonna join firestorm 😉😀

Glad you made that call! If you need anything else, in the forums there is a Guild section where you can look for guilds in our legion realm which you like the most.

Also there is a npc "Jeanne" where you can collect your loyalty points which are used to buy things in the shop, lile transmog sets, fun items, heirlooms, mounts, titles, and if you dont enjoy the way your character looks or want to change faction, you can buy it in the shop aswell.

Enjoy your stay!

thanks everyone!looking forward to levelling to 110 :D