Tavari

How to get Loyalty Points and Firestorm Points.

3 posts in this topic

Greetings Firestorm Community,

Ingame I had some issus with players, because they don't know how to get Loyalty Points and Firestorm Points.

I want to make a little Guide because of that. I hope i can help you guys with it.

TRbazwJ.jpg?1 

The golden points are the Firestorm Points and the silver points are Loyalty Points.

DlrPQne.jpg?1

You can get this from Jeanne she is standing in the Citys.

You need to speak with her and in the chat you will see how many points you got.

Unbenannt.png

Here you can see your Points. As i said golden points are the points you need to buy and the silver points you can get ingame.

I marked for you in blue where you need to click to buy the Firestorm Points.

Unbenannt2.png

If you want to buy some points you can Chose how you want to pay and how many points do you want.

NIZLZi0.jpg?1

If you want to spen now the Points on the shop and don't know where the shop is look at the top on the Website you will see something with the name "Shop".

LNP0vYJ.jpg?1

If you have click on it you need to chose now the Expansion. Make sure its the Expansion where you play active.

sBsnan3.jpg?1

You get instandly to the shop from the Expansion server you wanted. But if you play on WoD you need to chose on which Server you want to buy something "Gul'dan" or "Tournament".

eLrmQe2.jpg?1

Now you are in the shop and can chose what do you want to buy on the character or if you want to buy/sell an new character.

I hope i have help with it!

Kind regards,

Class Master Tavari

1 person likes this

Fun fact: Sometimes you can get Loyality points just for doing something on server (like: dungeoning, killing monters etc.).

4 people like this

On 2017. 06. 19. at 9:46 PM, Xeit said:

Fun fact: Sometimes you can get Loyality points just for doing something on server (like: dungeoning, killing monters etc.).

Greetings Xeit, You can read more info about the points in here:

And see the official news here:

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/news/post/220

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

Edited by Dallaryen
Added official news link
1 person likes this