Megummy

Fury Warrior

4 posts in this topic

It's been a very long time and it's time to pay attention to a very important problem - terrible performance Fury warriors.

With the same gear fury warrior does much less damage than most other classes.

And it's not a problem patch 7.0.3 or player skill  - a problem in the buggy class.
I have no way to describe the broken every talent, but exactly the damage of Fury warrior at the moment is far from normal.
Auto attacks deal much less damage than they should, many spells can not be activated from the first pressing, most critical important  traits are not working.

All this makes the play on the Fury warrior critical uncomfortable, especially when mythical dungeon mode release soon.

I very much hope that the administration will pay attention to this issue and will finally fix fury warriors that we are waiting for so long.

P.S.Sorry for my english, I know that it is bad

Edited by Megummy
1 person likes this

Hello, iam testing fury warrior as DPS and he is bugged. He got bugged enrage connected with stat Mastery.. he is doing low dps. Could you please fix warrior or do something about that? 

On 2/15/2017 at 1:47 AM, Megummy said:

It's been a very long time and it's time to pay attention to a very important problem - terrible performance Fury warriors.

And it's not a problem patch 7.0.3 or player skill  - a problem in the buggy class.
I have no way to describe the broken every talent, but exactly the damage of Fury warrior at the moment is far from normal.
Auto attacks deal much less damage than they should, many spells can not be activated from the first pressing, most critical important  traits are not working.

All this makes the play on the Fury warrior critical uncomfortable, especially when mythical dungeon mode release soon.

I very much hope that the administration will pay attention to this issue and will finally fix fury warriors that we are waiting for so long.

Oh gosh another "Warriors are doing bad dps" post. Sure, fury is buggy atm, some talents dont work, but it's not broken to the point all people say it is... As i've said a million times go learn the class. I am gladly doing 200k+ dps as fury(Single target). The max gear we can get is 840-850(if lucky) What do you expect doing 1M DPS with this gear? ....

On 2/15/2017 at 1:47 AM, Megummy said:

WTF are you talking about all talents on fury are working as well as dmg increasing traits. Mastery also scales as it should. The problem is in you m8 not in the class.But you are right about 1 thing the thing that makes you click abilities few times is rampage on retail you can use other abilities as soon as gcd is over but on firestorm you have to wait till rampage is over in order to use other ability this results in some dps loss.