Illidan3

Whose the best player?

11 posts in this topic

Sup guys,

Just another fun thread. Who do u think is the best player for a particular spec as far as uve dueled, been in dungeon, bg or arenas so far. This is completely your opinion of the best player of any spec it maybe, eventhough the spec maybe bugged big time or you might have beat him couple of times but has very good talent. This can also be of the opposite faction if u might know some of them. (Psst dont add your close friends or yourself :D ). This is a completely fun post and you have your own opinion, you can list more than one person for a spec just to let others know more about that person and he/she might get recognized better. Please put your honest opinion :) 

My opinion of best players ive found so far :

Druid : Holypaws (tank)

Monk : Knucklez(dps)

Demon hunter : Daraon(dps)

Death knight : Deathbringer(unholy)

Oh i forgot to mention few players on my list 

Mage : Meediv(frost), Dzukela(Arcane), Nova(Fire)

Rogue : Nightblizz(Outlaw)

Warrior : Variag (Arms)

Priest : Lynkie(Disc)

for me :

Mage : Icefang

Hunt : Slashziro

War : Sentimental

Druid : Syoda

Lock : Nospam(Nospamcliqu) . It's a great Destro lock

Edited by fearlord

Best mage: Destro the destroyer of worlds!! (know known as Frosty Buns)!!! (Duel me whoever wants to prove otherwise!!!)

1 person likes this

Best War:Gladiatora

Best sub rogue:Sinergy

Best Dh;Dsn

when there is no ladder or nothing to see if they are good or not ? There is a lot of people you don't know a thing abt and they are maybe 10 times better than the people you all wrote abt ^^

Wait for the season to begin thb

( In duels ? Templates arent enabled so a retarded dh backed clicker could 1v10 you with only meta and 2 spells including bloodlet )

Edited by Abie

Its just a fun post my friend, dont have to act serious on this :) just post whoever youve met so far who showed good talents 

Just now, Illidan3 said:

Its just a fun post my friend, dont have to act serious on this :) just post whoever youve met so far who showed good talents 

I saw a lot of people who knew how to play the game buddy i know its a fun post :D but to say the best on firestorm legion is a bit overboard since i cant compare them to other people but whatever it's my opinion.

PS : My guild is the best ( for sure lol we all come from mythic progress retail xD ) but there is no raid to compare guilds ^^ if you know what i mean

You can have your opinion, i just dont want people entering themselves or adding others coz theyre very close friends. Other than those if you dont wanna add anything, no one's compelling u :) its just for players to be recognized with same or opposite factions thats all :) 

Best players on Sylvanas (Horde)?

Progress: Toxer

Random funny guy: Thanzaw

Doing a solid job and eventually lecture noobs in worldchat: Abo

Never know who he is but you feel it once you realize: Drag

Being there: Dirtydancer

Then there's that weird person always stating stuff™ with that trademark thing that nobody uses, needs or wants. No clue who that is, some say he's the stig of firestorm.