Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mythian

Prot Pala

7 posts in this topic

Is Tyr's Enforcer is bugged?I donk play pala but its says  The knowledge of the Watchers causes Truthguard to deal (33.7% of Attack power) damage to all enemies within 5 yards of each target hit by Avenger's Shield.  so if we fight wit boss(no adds) Tyr's should have the same amount of hits like Avenger Shield?Today on dung when we fight with 1 add on aoe AS hits 6 times and Tyr's hit 36 times.if its should have the same amount of AS hits Tyrs deal 6x more dmg that its should?

P.S

and its should hits target hit by Avengers Shield and on aoe fight AS have hit like 100 times and Tyr's 500 times

Edited by Mythian

in aoe its like we fight with 3 adds.AS hits them all so Tyrs should hit 9 times?

Its buggy yes, sometimes Tyr's damage while fighting trash mobs adds up and deals the same damage to every monster. Ive seen it do 240k damage to every monster by a  paladin on a big pull before boss fight, where it should be only doing say 10k-13k damage to each monster.

And now on my friend acc i see another BIG BIG BIG bug .When you cast Conse the cd on AS is reset,you can only hit conse and spam AS so its realy BIG BIG bug and pala can do better dps than ppl in dps role.And wit this bug Tyrs deal more and more dmg i report this

On it's own it's fine, just spells triggering ability are wrong. It's proccing from as, conse, blinding light, artifact ability and sotr.

Ok but also AS cd reset is broken.CD reset should have only 15% and its should be activate from avoid meel attack and HoR,but now Conse also reset Cd ,its not show as Grand Crusader its only cd reset .its proc alot so its increes dmg