• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jade1234

Incomplete transfers

2 posts in this topic

Today I transfered my 5th character from the WoD server and his first aid skill 700/700 is disappeared (just like all my transfers) nor can he learn the skill from a trainer or by using the Draenor scroll. I didn't make a new bugtracker report for this as I added my message to an existing confirmed bug report. Since this is a long time confirmed bug, why isn't it fixed yet? There was a discussion that GMs could fix profession problems but are not authorized to do so. There were some GM command problems. What is the status now? Who can fix profession problems now? GMs or Developers and should i write a separate report for each toon with a problem?

Timble, horde paladin level 100 (latest transfer): first aid skill gone, unable to learn from trainer and draenor scroll

Splittens, alliance druid level 110: fishing stuck at 75/75

Dreathloc, alliance deadknight level 110: jewelcrafting stuck at 710 (general Legion problem)

Greetings Jade1234,

Please make a Shop Ticket not a Bug Tracker ticket and we can only add professions to a certain extent, As well we need proof that the player had the profession before the transfer.

Kind Regards,
Head Game Master,
Latisimus