• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mercz

World Boss problem!!!!!!!!!

32 posts in this topic

Ok i kill once world boss doun't count it i relog kill it second time count me the quest and i can't loot it first there was 1231723987 ppl on boss and second i can't even loot it you say one loot a week i can't even click to loot it's gray i know it's possible to don't have any item but you can still loot it ok ??? Than i ask gm Avvana and he told me this is some kind of problem of phase because there was spawning like 5-6 world bosses and now what for ppl that don't even loot they loose quest and can't loot anymore for fuck seek is this please restore quest for this ppl come on firestorm this is not fair .....................

i got completed    WQ on    Jim clone xDDD nice jobs.. and no loot under tons of ppl

You just cannot loot the boss ppl move but you cannot loot it its just gray WHY FIRESTORM YOU TELL US 1 LOOT A WEEK BUT NAH YOU CANT BECAUSE AGAIN BUG WITH PHASE HEHEH NICE GOOD JOB AND YES I'M VERY MAD SO COME ON RESET QUEST FOR THIS PPL LIKE ME FFS...

same was happened to my 3 chars by every first hit Boss was Red after instantly went to Grey so i automaticly even dont have this 33% chance of Loot bcs he is Grey and after kill no Loot Icon no Reward from Worldquest and saved for next 6 Days....and you wonder why Community get Mad and leave from here!!!

Yes i dont wonder why anymore...

This madness for nearly 10 minutes to finally have people move and see grey tagged boss non-lootable. Hmpf.

WoWScrnShot_022217_220211.jpg

1 person likes this

Can some GM or some guy from friestorm to answer me huh ? Why guys you are hiding tell us everything tell us the problem tell us you will restore our loose quest for YOUR PROBLEM WITH PHASE DONT HIDE.

Still hiding ?

I kill the boss to today and I was able to loot, I see trinkiet but I was to slow to loot cause all Horde bastards nuke me in one sec... 

So no loot for me to and now i need to w8 again one week to try kill boss...

Mad as hell....

1 person likes this

I cant even loot it because firestorm problem....

cry more :D They dont care,, they wont care.. ur not on ofic. server :D its same problem every free server has.. :D GMs just dont care.. :D, yes, they ll solve the problem :D but your problem? nope :D 

Normally you should not have to loot a World Boss. The loot is supposed to be personal, auto looted on kill ... Ask for a fix on the tracker.

1 person likes this

To get credit for killing jim kill his clone. As for looting go to key bindings targeting tab scroll all the way down bind a key on 9th function from the bottom(interact with target) once you do that in chat type /tar withered and click the key bind. Walk around a bit to make sure you are close enough to the corpse and if there is loot you will open loot table if there is no loot try next week no need to wait till all those people move away.

2 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

To get credit for killing jim kill his clone. As for looting go to key bindings targeting tab scroll all the way down bind a key on 9th function from the bottom(interact with target) once you do that in chat type /tar withered and click the key bind. Walk around a bit to make sure you are close enough to the corpse and if there is loot you will open loot table if there is no loot try next week no need to wait till all those people move away.

Well when i killed the boss even with the quest the corpse was grey can you explain why and will i get any loot if i dont have the quest even i haven't loot the boss, hope I will get the proper answer.

1 minute ago, blitzzassasin said:

Well when i killed the boss even with the quest the corpse was grey can you explain why and will i get any loot if i dont have the quest even i haven't loot the boss, hope I will get the proper answer.

First of all world boss has only 30-35% chance to give you loot each week once you completed quest you can't get loot from boss anymore.So if you completed quest and no loot then you weren't lucky enough try get loot from other boss next week.

Just now, Elementälist said:

First of all world boss has only 30-35% chance to give you loot each week once you completed quest you can't get loot from boss anymore.So if you completed quest and no loot then you weren't lucky enough try get loot from other boss next week.

Not even gold?

2 minutes ago, blitzzassasin said:

Not even gold?

you get gold from world quest or resources 

Just now, Elementälist said:

you get gold from world quest or resources 

Man the corpse was grey and unlootable, like i never killed it and you mean its normal?

if there is no loot in corpse why should you see it other then grey ?

8 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

if there is no loot in corpse why should you see it other then grey ?

No your are wrong they say loot one time a week so you can open corpse and if you dont have item you dont have this is fine but you cant even open loot.

Man, this is legion not mop, cata, etc.... it doesn't matter if there's no loot in the corpse. It will always be red cause its personal loot. When you kill a normal mob, ( even if he doesn't have a loot )  have you ever seen its nameplate to be grey in color?

There is 2 ways to complete this quest:

1 kill boss till it drops you loot.

2 kill his clone quest gets completed and you might not get loot.

Your choise which way you want it to be.

2 minutes ago, blitzzassasin said:

Man, this is legion not mop, cata, etc.... it doesn't matter if there's no loot in the corpse. It will always be red cause its personal loot. When you kill a normal mob, ( even if he doesn't have a loot )  have you ever seen its nameplate to be grey in color?

in firestorm corpses are grey if you are nto the one who tagged them first but you still can loot them

guys  , today i have the world boss World quest withered jim , i killed him , and i loot him , corpse never despawn , and when i looted him and get my item , World quest completed , Everything is ok , whats complaining on ? Well i think to end the complains they should change the way of loot , and make it as follow , Instantly when world boss die , Your loot will be winned without looting the corpse , they will be directly in inventory .

1 person likes this

I have killed the boss 4 times and the quest can't be completed, then one of his clones was killed and I complete the quest but without any reward, no gold nor reputation and no loot and I get saved for the next 6 days.

Edited by Max