• Announcements

seanha2858

What do you think of Warcraft the movie?

12 posts in this topic

Warcraft - The Lost Viking   (because the human on the poster is the main role player of the series "vikings")

Aweee"t's a little known fact that production of the Warcraft film actually began during the Reagan administration"!!Idk,its good or bad,we will see at June 10 of 2016

Edited by Azi

We will get a similar movie like the three Hobbit movies, but of course on WarCraft universe and story of WC1. Blizzard know good how to make cinematic movies, i never meet one person who said to me the movies (for SC,WC3,Dia2-3,WoW) are crap. So why not?

8 hours ago, Lucjusz said:

We will get a similar movie like the three Hobbit movies, but of course on WarCraft universe and story of WC1. Blizzard know good how to make cinematic movies, i never meet one person who said to me the movies (for SC,WC3,Dia2-3,WoW) are crap. So why not?

yeah, Blizzards movies have always been at the peek of animation.

5 hours ago, Zombie said:

yeah, Blizzards movies have always been at the peek of animation.

Like Final Fantasy was once and they did some movies too.^^

I love him *_*

1 person likes this

Every single private server, will have a HUGE benefit from the movie itself,  same for Retail. The community will rise up to millions ( I'm sure of it ).  Blizzard has invested a big amount of money for that movie, so they won't  let it go as a waste.

I'm also sure in one more  category. 60% of the players which are currently playing LoL, CSGO, or have quited wow will return / join. Maybe you will  not belive me  or anyone who is saying that, but afterall, even if World of Warcraft has lost a lot subs  becouse of WoD, WoW is still WOW. The most played game, and the most sold game in the world for about 4-5 years atleast.

I'm thinkin that Blizzard makes that movie to bring or rise the population of WoW, but honestly guys, thats some epic shit. You watch some great movie and after it finish, you are just like ''Damn I would pay for a secound ticket to watch it'' And then you just see that there is a game, which is based EXACTLY on the movie, from the top to the smallest details.

Anyway, a lot people will be ''Oh it's just a movie'' ''It wont be such a big deal''  But trust me 2 hours, of WHATEVER movie can create wonders.

My option, about Warcraft?

Well. Since the day I've seen Blizzard's annonce about the movie, I knew that it will be fantastic, and surely gonna rise up with thousands or millions the WoW population. You doubt it? K, go ahead. Check the teaser, 7 milions for 3 days. GG :D

1 person likes this

I am sooooo waiting for it.
As much I have seen in trailers made me feel more "wowhungry" (that's why I dropped papers before exams and not studding but relexin playing... I will never pass this semester xD) but trying not to by too much enthusiastic and jumping around happy yet. Just in case of disappointment. BUT as for now it seems pretty good :3
I hope that move will increase amount off players - same as for retain and private servers - 'cause last days it keep dropping... Sadly. There is just huge population jump on new expansion release but next it back to lower number :<

What makes me sad 'cause I am in game social animal. 

FOR ASTAROTH!!!

Ragnar will kill it!

1 person likes this

Thread locked and moved to archieve due to inactivity.