Followers 0
Sidzz

[Declined] Cross Faction Battlegrounds!!! [In-game]

11 posts in this topic

Title: Cross Faction Battlegrounds!!!

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hey Guys,

I have been playing alliance for a while now on Sylvanas Realm and as days are passing it is getting difficult to survive on this realm being an alliance. Why i am saying so is the Percentage of PvP Battleground Wins alliance have is very poor. Most of the times horde wins and it is very much frustrating when you hardly get anything in return after playing for hours. As we know this patch itself has a Honor Talent tree it is essential to score honor and level up the same. Also due to this constant cycle of loosing Battlegrounds most of the alliance players might take a faction transfer to horde which will also affect the population rate of the server. If such things happens it will also drop the activity rate of the alliance faction where currently there is hardly any Random PvE going on these days most of players are dependent on the guild activities. I'll suggest you guys to think about the Cross Faction Battlegrounds and Cross Faction Dungeons options where Either Alliance or Horde Players will be in a same que and will be grant an place in Battleground or Dungeon as per the Que. In-Example if it is for 20 Man Battleground Que. First 10 Players will be queued for Alliance whereas Next 10 Players will be queued as horde. Once they join Battleground they will get an on-screen message to which faction they are playing for.

Thanks for giving an Opportunity to share my Suggestions. Being an Firestorm User i'll like to thank you guys for all of your efforts which you take to make servers live. It has been a very good experience playing with firestorm and it will always be same even in future.

Regard's

Sidzz

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Sidzz said:

Description: 

Hey Guys,

I have been playing alliance for a while now on Sylvanas Realm and as days are passing it is getting difficult to survive on this realm being an alliance. Why i am saying so is the Percentage of PvP Battleground Wins alliance have is very poor. Most of the times horde wins and it is very much frustrating when you hardly get anything in return after playing for hours. As we know this patch itself has a Honor Talent tree it is essential to score honor and level up the same. Also due to this constant cycle of loosing Battlegrounds most of the alliance players might take a faction transfer to horde which will also affect the population rate of the server. If such things happens it will also drop the activity rate of the alliance faction where currently there is hardly any Random PvE going on these days most of players are dependent on the guild activities. I'll suggest you guys to think about the Cross Faction Battlegrounds and Cross Faction Dungeons options where Either Alliance or Horde Players will be in a same que and will be grant an place in Battleground or Dungeon as per the Que. In-Example if it is for 20 Man Battleground Que. First 10 Players will be queued for Alliance whereas Next 10 Players will be queued as horde. Once they join Battleground they will get an on-screen message to which faction they are playing for.

Thanks for giving an Opportunity to share my Suggestions. Being an Firestorm User i'll like to thank you guys for all of your efforts which you take to make servers live. It has been a very good experience playing with firestorm and it will always be same even in future.

Regard's

Sidzz

Just drop this idea it just doesn't fit for this game.

4 hours ago, Sidzz said:

Description: 

Hey Guys,

Regard's

Sidzz

Greetings Sidz, Reason why we dont win in bg is because most people dont know how to objectives and only go to mindlessly pvp to stay in top dps as if that was of any help to win the bg, If more people understood that this isnt what they're supposed to do we would win more often so a solution to this is to get a group of friends and do bgs with them so that you can actually win them.

Regards,

Trial forum mod Titan.

Greetings @Sidzz,

I fully support you idea about cross-faction Battlegrounds.
There must be an balance in the forces otherwise nobody would be happy to play.

Kind regards,
Senior Game Master @Fenrisulfr

2 people like this

Hi!

I wanna give my opinion too :D I personally do not support the idea of cross-faction battlegrounds. The purpose is a fight between alliance and horde and not hordiance vs. alliorde. 

However, this is not an official decision and just my opinion. 

-- Misahky

5 hours ago, Misahky said:

Hi!

I wanna give my opinion too :D I personally do not support the idea of cross-faction battlegrounds. The purpose is a fight between alliance and horde and not hordiance vs. alliorde. 

However, this is not an official decision and just my opinion. 

-- Misahky

Greetings Misahky, My opinion ( Even if its a little dumb) is that cross-faction bgs would be good for everyone as it would get things balanced instead of 1 faction winning over the other most of the time and with them you could finally see some skill on players as we all would be able to play amongst each other no matter the faction which would mean that only the best teams would be winning as it should be.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

Greetings Misahky, My opinion ( Even if its a little dumb) is that cross-faction bgs would be good for everyone as it would get things balanced instead of 1 faction winning over the other most of the time and with them you could finally see some skill on players as we all would be able to play amongst each other no matter the faction which would mean that only the best teams would be winning as it should be.

There are other solutions for that. Example: Mercenary Mode (Which is not implemented yet but can be maybe at a later time? :P )

2 people like this

Greetings players,

I'm just happy that now we're talking about this idea and maybe something can be made after all.

Kind regards,
Senior Game Master @Fenrisulfr

1 person likes this

I fully support the Idea something to be changed regarding this rising issue.
There are few solutions for that issue:

1st Enable the cross-faction. (even as test mode and see the feedback)
2nd Do what @Misahky says.

This is not war between the Alliance vs Horde ... we now live in new times where we work together against our common enemies.
In the BG's the goal is to win, no mater the faction who will win or lose. Having a balance in the forces is the important thing behind that Idea.

Put mercenary mode on Gul'Dan WoD server and you'll raise the quality of that server by a lot. Just saying

All people do at 100 here is bg, and Horde wins 90% of the games 

1 person likes this