Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HASHTAGSWAGG

Val'Shara Bugged Quests

7 posts in this topic

These are some quest I'm having difficulty completing. There are many people doing these quests without any issues, but, there are also few people having the same issues as me. Some of these quest are able complete in a way or another, but cannot be turned it due the NPC not showing up (on my screen at least).

Here are examples of a list of quest. *In brackets are the quest ID

-Moon Reaver (42751) - Problem is, you can kill Boneflux, but you can rescue Keeper Remulos. It encounters an interactive message instead of rescuing him. (Refer to 'Pic 1') How its suppose to work - 

- Dreamcatcher (42750- The totems that are supposed to be siphoned are not located in any of the spots or located at all in general. (Refer for 'Pic 2') How its suppose to work - 

-Malfurion's Fury (42750) - The NCP to turn the quest in after the ride is missing. (refer to pic 3 and 4 ) How its suppose to work - 

THESE ARE SOME OF THE QUEST IL POST FOR THIS THREAD. IF I A GET A RESPOND TO FIX THIS, I WILL POST THE REST LATER AS THIS TYPE OF THREAD.

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

you right i have same problem 

my other char is Complete 7/7 chapter

and by this one i can make only  4 chapter i hope if u fix it guysWoWScrnShot_021717_155841.jpg
WoWScrnShot_021717_155854.jpgWoWScrnShot_022317_005416.jpg
WoWScrnShot_021717_155901.jpg

in this screen i cant find last quest to make chapter > archdruid of the clawWoWScrnShot_021717_155854.jpgWoWScrnShot_021717_155901.jpg

On 27/2/2017 at 2:36 PM, HASHTAGSWAGG said:

These are some quest I'm having difficulty completing. There are many people doing these quests without any issues, but, there are also few people having the same issues as me. Some of these quest are able complete in a way or another, but cannot be turned it due the NPC not showing up (on my screen at least).

Here are examples of a list of quest. *In brackets are the quest ID

-Moon Reaver (42751) - Problem is, you can kill Boneflux, but you can rescue Keeper Remulos. It encounters an interactive message instead of rescuing him. (Refer to 'Pic 1') How its suppose to work - 

- Dreamcatcher (42750- The totems that are supposed to be siphoned are not located in any of the spots or located at all in general. (Refer for 'Pic 2') How its suppose to work - 

-Malfurion's Fury (42750) - The NCP to turn the quest in after the ride is missing. (refer to pic 3 and 4 ) How its suppose to work - 

THESE ARE SOME OF THE QUEST IL POST FOR THIS THREAD. IF I A GET A RESPOND TO FIX THIS, I WILL POST THE REST LATER AS THIS TYPE OF THREAD.

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Greetings HASHTAGSWAGG, If you notice some bugs please do report them on the Bugtracker so that the Dev in charge of val'sharah can take a look at this and hopefully get this fixed soon but 1 solution to you not being able to complete some quests would be deleting cache from your wow folder and trying again since every time i have gone to val'sharah i had no problems when doing the questlines and at the moment im stuck at the quest where you go into darkheart thicket since people wipe there easily on mobs and quit.

Regards,

Trial forum mod Titan.

tengo un bug en la mision tan cerca pero tan lejos en esa misiona ay una cinematica que lo unoco que hace es repetirse infinitamente

And I have a problem with "Enter the Nightmare" … When I go to return the quest Tyrande is missing. There's nobody to return the quest to....

I have problem with starting the whole questline.It's says i have to meet archamge Khadgar in Dalaran but i'm already lvl 110 and it's bugged.