Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raye

The Withered Return

6 posts in this topic

How do you do this? I see other players reviving the whelplings but I can't do it myself.

Raye listen good. So. To revive WHELPS for the WQ: get the stone, a blue stone that sits on the ground near the stairs where the big drake is. Look around you it should be there. Only if you have it - never drop it, you will revive whelps.
ALSO: revivable whelps are: inside the building behind the big drake: 3 whelps respawning  every 2 min or so, and also whelps on the ground BUT ONLY there where all the nightfallen wretches are. All other whelps are not actionable. 

When you'll be back to redo this wq - because you will trust me - you won't need to get another stone - it stays memorized.

2 people like this

OH and to revive them it's enough click them - a hand symbol appears

1 person likes this

That worked, thanks. Can't believe I didn't notice the crystal. It's the same thing as the leveling questline.

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Whispersong said:

Raye listen good. So. To revive WHELPS for the WQ: get the stone, a blue stone that sits on the ground near the stairs where the big drake is. Look around you it should be there. Only if you have it - never drop it, you will revive whelps.
ALSO: revivable whelps are: inside the building behind the big drake: 3 whelps respawning  every 2 min or so, and also whelps on the ground BUT ONLY there where all the nightfallen wretches are. All other whelps are not actionable. 

When you'll be back to redo this wq - because you will trust me - you won't need to get another stone - it stays memorized.

Thanks bruh, u saved my life!

1 person likes this

My pleasure. 

1 person likes this