Followers 0
rinao2

[Declined] Shadow priest talents [Website]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Shadow priest talents

Type: Website

Description: 

Hello dev team/firestorm staff members.

So I'll just start off saying I'm new to the server is quite good for a very recent expansion. I'm playing a shadow priest, haven't tried any other classes yet due to leveling is not that easy.

And here is the thing the talents are very bugged. I don't like to complain or anything similar in private servers but the talents are VERY bugged.

"Void lord" doesn't work so there is no need to take "Legacy of the void"

"Reaper of souls" doesn't generate the proper amount of insanity, so taking "Surrender to madness" is out of question. Or it will not just reach it's potential for a spell that costs so much. (you literally die for this spell)

"Void ray" is getting stacks from any kind of damage I deal instead of only proccing from "Mind flay" or "Mind sear"

"Mania" doesn't work, if it worked leveling would've been 10 times easier.

"Mind bomb" doesn't spread any stuns.

The point is I don't have much choice left for talents, the ones left are the boring ones. 

I know it's a private server and things are being done(and you guys are doing great job at it). But can we at least make the specs more "working". Wouldn't mind if there were few bugs here and there but the whole talent tree is a huge mess.

I really hope these things will be taken care of very soon.

-rinao2

Greetings!

I will mark this as invalid as it is not really a suggestion.

Please report these issues here.

Kind Regards,

Senior Game Master Avanna.