Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeyel

Future of Gul'Dan

Future of Gul'Dan   144 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in the next WoD update ?

• Spell Fixes
    • Critical PvP mechanics (specify)
    • Missing Garrison buildings (specify)
    • Missing features (specify)
    • Implementation of Shipyards level 2/3
    • Improving and adding content in Tanaan Jungle

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm writting this post in order to inform you about what has been done sine last content update on WoD, what is planned to do, but also to ask for your opinion!

As you might have noticed, last weeks, Tanaan Jungle and the shipyard have been added on our realms, as more content, which has brought its share of unforeseen events that I spent time to fix since the release. As the tracker is getting less and less reports (I'm talking here about Tanaan Jungle and Garrison reports), I think the massive issues wave has been stabilized. During this time, our friend @Davethebrave was in charge to keep progressing about Hellfire Citadel scripting. We won't conceal that the biggest part of our team has been assign to Legion development, because PvP needs a lots of work to get balanced correctly, also we are missing some PvE content. You'll probably note yourself, because of our regular and well-filled updates, that the team is more focusing on Legion than the other ones. Which doesn't mean we are giving up the old ones.

Anyway, concerning WoD, an update containing misc fixes should be applied tomorrow. We won't add any major feature, only a few garrison followers, also some spell fixes, but let's check directly the update pack when it's released. Most of the work is about tracker tickets. As you might have understood, we are now 2 devs full-time focusing on WoD. I'm gonna explain you shortly our expectations: It's planned that DaveTheBrave keeps working on Hellfire Citadel until it's done (spoiler alert: the first wing is probably gonna be released in less than 2 weeks!), so nothing really surprising here. On my side, I'm facing a few alternatives. I'm not concealing my best skills which are related to garrisons, and I know there is missing content, but we need to focus things to progress correctly. So, here is a list of possibilities, but you surely can suggest anything else you would like us to focus (on WoD especially !):

• Spell Fixes

To provide your answer, just answer the poll upper. Don't forget to add specifications if your choice needs it !

We are awaiting for your feedback, and guarantee that we'll consider it to decide which part of the game needs our focusing during next weeks! I wish you to enjoy your time on Firestorm :)

Giving free realm transfer for all our chars to Sylvanas realm.Thank you

4 people like this

On 15/3/2017 at 8:28 AM, Jeyel said:

Hello everyone,

I'm writting this post in order to inform you about what has been done sine last content update on WoD, what is planned to do, but also to ask for your opinion!

As you might have noticed, last weeks, Tanaan Jungle and the shipyard have been added on our realms, as more content, which has brought its share of unforeseen events that I spent time to fix since the release. As the tracker is getting less and less reports (I'm talking here about Tanaan Jungle and Garrison reports), I think the massive issues wave has been stabilized. During this time, our friend @Davethebrave was in charge to keep progressing about Hellfire Citadel scripting. We won't conceal that the biggest part of our team has been assign to Legion development, because PvP needs a lots of work to get balanced correctly, also we are missing some PvE content. You'll probably note yourself, because of our regular and well-filled updates, that the team is more focusing on Legion than the other ones. Which doesn't mean we are giving up the old ones.

Anyway, concerning WoD, an update containing misc fixes should be applied tomorrow. We won't add any major feature, only a few garrison followers, also some spell fixes, but let's check directly the update pack when it's released. Most of the work is about tracker tickets. As you might have understood, we are now 2 devs full-time focusing on WoD. I'm gonna explain you shortly our expectations: It's planned that DaveTheBrave keeps working on Hellfire Citadel until it's done (spoiler alert: the first wing is probably gonna be released in less than 2 weeks!), so nothing really surprising here. On my side, I'm facing a few alternatives. I'm not concealing my best skills which are related to garrisons, and I know there is missing content, but we need to focus things to progress correctly. So, here is a list of possibilities, but you surely can suggest anything else you would like us to focus (on WoD especially !):

• Spell Fixes

To provide your answer, just answer the poll upper. Don't forget to add specifications if your choice needs it !

We are awaiting for your feedback, and guarantee that we'll consider it to decide which part of the game needs our focusing during next weeks! I wish you to enjoy your time on Firestorm :)

Greetings Jeyel, Since i just noticed this post and people have not given any feedback i would like to give you my opinion,For starters since its a pvp realm 1 thing that should finally be fixed is Ashran, It has been promised to get fixed for the longest time and it still does not work as it should and in a expansion with not too many things to do that is a major feature that blizzard implemented, On pve adding the missing dungeons or fixing the main quest chains are a good idea so that people dont have to level with killing mobs only anymore, Also whenever possible adding the challenge modes as well would increase a bit the population in the realm since its the realm with less people at the moment.

2 people like this

Yeah, I also haven't seen this thread until now.

1. Missing PvE stuff, even if it's just the first HFC wing. You promised stuff for January, then Feb, March and April and until now nothing happened.
    Also we cannot complete the legendary ring questline, the dungeons are messed up pretty bad, no released HM/BRF/Dungeon mythics and no zone is fully completable.

2. Improving Tanaan Jungle. Currently it's just there to get easy daily Apexis crystals and the weekly Kazzak stuff.
    Similar to the other zones in Draenor: pretty bad.

3. Garrison stuff. Fishing in Garrison is not working, the Valor quest do not work, Shipyard 2 and 3, etc. Just cleaning up Garrison and adding more features to it since it's one of the main aspects of WoD.

Oh, and what I forgot:

Please try to communicate more than once every 2 months or so.
    We're not the biggest server anymore, obviously, but please talk to us.
    Sitting around waiting for just the changelog and nothing else is sad.
    If you need to postpone HFC, fine. But atleast tell us what exactly is happening.

1 person likes this

As for me, I think there is lot of stuff missing from the Tanaan, more than anything else. Lots of mobs and npcs are missing, especially ones that we need for reputation and mounts. For some strange reason, I never actually found any one of those rares that have a chance for mount, and also mobs that drop http://www.wowhead.com/item=124099/blackfang-claw s are missing. Even though we can get reputation from that weekly quest, we can't buy anything from it since it requires Blackfang Claws. I'd suggest first fixing those issues.

I agree with Mep (post 24/04/17). The biggest draw for me to this server as I never played past Cata on retail is the Garrisons. That is probably the biggest feature for this xpac and I feel that you should get this completed first. Not being able to do something as simple as fishing in your garrison is in my opinion pretty huge.

I feel that you should have the Garrison working 100% (buildings, quests, features, missions, fishing etc) and then move onto other areas like Tanaan Jungle and such. Maybe even work on some of the achievements that are bugged and get the World Events working (it is currently Children's Week ingame and currently you can't get the whistle for your ophan from the Matron in Stormwind).

And please can you fix it so we can fish in Iron Forge. Not being able to catch Ironjaw is making my OCD flare up lol!

I am actually enjoying this server atm and I wish you the best of luck!

HFC anyone?

Honestly I don't understand the point of HFC when nobody killed a singled mythic boss in BRF, that's missing the most important part of PvE in my opinion.

maybe because u dont have mythic brf and brf itself is bugged in op way? and as devs said mythic is designed to 1% so whats a point to script whole difficulty in old raid when they can script something new for everyone

hello gm a could u please reset wod server we want a fresh start on guldan  from season 1 

Edited by Polado9
    1 person likes this

On 3.5.2017 at 11:37 AM, clementorus said:

Honestly I don't understand the point of HFC when nobody killed a singled mythic boss in BRF, that's missing the most important part of PvE in my opinion.

Sure, if they wanna script mythic BRF first, that's also fine for me, I don't care if I do HFC or BRF M first.
    On Alliance there is only 1 guild who could actually do BRF M and most Horde guilds just fuck around, haven't seen a good Horde guild at all in PvE yet.
    Why would they make content that 95% of players cannot do?

On 5.5.2017 at 11:14 PM, Ingmar said:

maybe because u dont have mythic brf and brf itself is bugged in op way? and as devs said mythic is designed to 1% so whats a point to script whole difficulty in old raid when they can script something new for everyone

BRF bugged in op way? Tell what is bugged so hard. Sure, there are flaws (Hans&Franz have no working Scorching Burns and are overall poorly scripted, Oregorger sometimes bugs out (can be slowed), Maidens ship is easy af, Blackhand mine hitbox is a bit too big and (rare) random onehits from debree) but almost every bug is positive for the players. And everything is killable with every retail tactic. Clear 10/10 HC and then talk, so you actually know what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, Mep said:

Sure, if they wanna script mythic BRF first, that's also fine for me, I don't care if I do HFC or BRF M first.
    On Alliance there is only 1 guild who could actually do BRF M and most Horde guilds just fuck around, haven't seen a good Horde guild at all in PvE yet.
    Why would they make content that 95% of players cannot do?

BRF bugged in op way? Tell what is bugged so hard. Sure, there are flaws (Hans&Franz have no working Scorching Burns and are overall poorly scripted, Oregorger sometimes bugs out (can be slowed), Maidens ship is easy af, Blackhand mine hitbox is a bit too big and (rare) random onehits from debree) but almost every bug is positive for the players. And everything is killable with every retail tactic. Clear 10/10 HC and then talk, so you actually know what you're talking about.

cmon Kromog dmg sometimes dont scale even, same shit with Blackhand dmg or pushbacks, bla bla 10/10hc fap to bugged script (maybe not that op but bugged), which is same at nm and hc, scripting mythic is waste of time and u didnt get what that dude said he prolly thought mythic is open... . Anyway i keep my statement scripting something which maybe 1% of dying realm will see is like waste of time, HFC could bring some more community to realm, mythic BRF (3rd time same shit with a bit different tactic wont). geez.

I think Spires of Arak needs some attention because as I was questing there, about 10% of the quests worked, so I ended up grinding out the levels just killing things

What about fixing achievements, old world quests and content? Or Draenor (Tanaan too) in general (objects, quests, achievements and so on)?

One old world quest in particular that comes to my mind is The Day that Deathwing Came which I played on retail and which I think is a really, really funny quest that everyone should be able to play at least once.

Old content might not be a good option for high level players, but I think it would give new players a better feeling about the server: when I first played here WoD was so bugged it was almost impossible to play, so I had to come back like 1 year later.

Edited by Gyl

Everyone left on there server has been wating for Dranore mythic's dungeons, and HFC to work right , most people that i am able to talk with wana do the pve conntent but its hard when the pve gear has the best ilvl/or is just easyer to obtain solo because if if u are in tannan and grp trying to help a new player who cannot fly they hop on 1 of you 2 person mounts and they die....discurages alot of new players.....i have been here for 3-4 years wating for you guys to finish the end game content for pve because it was alot of fun on retail , and all the healing class's are way to op'ed and have been for years, which discurages pvp, on retail my hunter had no problem with any healing class killed them within 3-4 hits here i can go all day 1vs1 and they dont get tuched, Disc prist #1 problem , Monk hals #2 and class can go all day and never kill them, wich never hapened on retail, makes pvp lame and there is no reall end game stuff that people can do that you could on retail, they rushed the leigon server when they never finished even opening tannan and 90% of the english speaking players left i can only talk to maybe 5% of people on , most english speaking player are in the guild i am in atm , and there is never enough people on to do a real raid , i took 6 into HFC 10n , can tell ya right now the fist boss is still not scripted right, you can interact with the bombs and tanks dont hold aggro to some mobs

What is going on with GulDan , your DieHard players are still wateing for any Dev or GM or someone of importance to talk to us