wowlolek

[Accepted] WOD Transmogs..we need them! [Shop]

9 posts in this topic

Title: WOD Transmogs..we need them!

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello,

I am aware that it has already been suggested, but WOD transmogs are a real must have, be that in-shop or in-game..they are needed! The original suggestion has been sitting in the pending section for too long and nothing has been said or at least approved (moved to the approved section) so we have something to look forward to.

Link to original suggestion: 

UP and BUMP, whatever is needed dear co-players so we can finally get them either way (shop or ingame) :)

Kind regards to all the staff :)

1 person likes this

+1 , i really like a staff that drops from last boss of highmaul 

1 person likes this

I agree too, there are missing too much items from last raids of pandaria and WOD that cannot be obtained in Legion, it is really upsetting, we want them too, since i dont think they will never fix pandaria raid and wod raid in legion.

1 person likes this

Me toooo. I want the laughing skull vendor items so much. Especially       http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://wow.gamepedia.com/Golden_Visage_of_the_Laughing_Skull&hl=en-IN&geid=1005  It's not even farmable. And moreover, it seems like i'm the only one who wants it. :( idon't care whether if it's on coin or vote shop. I just want it to be obtainable.  

You've got +1 supporter here.

+1 from me I will like me epic transmog back. Hope they will do it fast. 

P.s. I make exactly same topic when legion get in and w8 :)

yep, have you seen the cloth shoulders that drops in Highmaul, they are must to have for transmog fans like us. atleast make Highmaul working so i can farm  stuff there just like BRF.

yes and the mythic BRF leather gear? top notch stuff for xmogging

yep, I already wanted to purchase blackrock foundry xmog items from the site, since the raid is " closed " ( mobs 1 shot you ) but its not avaliable. Hope this gets accepted.

1 person likes this

This suggestion is perhaps the most reappearing one. People keep suggesting it over and over yet they dont seem to do anything.

3 people like this