Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kult

Druid

6 posts in this topic

Who is druid's class master? i have reported (others as well) some bugs ans never seen an answer of him, instead @sketter is doing it (warrior's CM).

Also i want to know why Efflorescence is still bugged and not fixed in 7.1.5. Gor the same bug than in Wod some time ago. Making the mushroom not being aimed shouldnt be that hard and will fix our main aoe class style healing.

1 person likes this

a Druid Class master is Dasdudu In pve guild- prophecy

Well  I just did an armory of Dasdudu.   Balance druid    hence the reason why balance got all the attention and the other specs got crapped on.     1.  Feral is a complete mess  not only are the issues not fixed from 7.03 but stuff that used to work back then no longer works in the new patch.   Resto Druid.... no regrowth or mastery yet?  really?    Guardian Druids im not that familiar with  but i see tons of bugs reported in the bug tracker.  

And look at the update #24  all druid class fixes were balance only.

Lets try and be more of a "Class Master" than a "spec of a class master" 

1 person likes this

On 20/3/2017 at 6:28 AM, ViciousWarlord said:

a Druid Class master is Dasdudu In pve guild- prophecy

Do you know what is a Class Master?... 

@Purrvert Regrowth is working fine just need to change spec or relog to have it in your book again. Everytime i get in something i must watch if its avalaible but at least i can get it work :/

Ive been told mastery is in progress and efflorescence and power of the archdruid pushed to devs to be fixed (our prays for that xDD)

Tel me please, does template characteristics for restordruid Is working  and efficiency of various indicators? Is all damage reduced by 25%?