• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Serhk

Firestorm needs to put some bigboy pants on

26 posts in this topic

So me and my guild were just doing some PvP and we were dealing and receiving insane damage. A warlock would kill you in 5 secs, i was one shot by DKs multiple times, a hunters Murder of Crows ticked me for 52k each time, I couldnt do anything without instantly dying. They are constantly DCing the server and nothing was really fixed this patch but what? They ruined PvP and fixed two Cata raids and a lich king bug? Come on Firestorm, this is ridiculous. Especially with knowing how many Donors you have, higher some actual Devs.

3 people like this

it was day two of a new patch, there will be some bugs, but they are all getting worked on, and many already been fixed.

2 people like this

I dont see how firestorm needs to put bigboy pants on, rather I think you should grow you a pair`... srsly if you can't handle this stuff 2 days after a major update, your not fit for a private server.

This server is constantly improved, getting fixed over and over, and you go all qq-mode cuz u got rekt in pvp cause of imbalance after 2 days of a major overhaul? Tbh comparing legion on firestorm to MoP and WoD, they already stepped their game up alot. Ofc the two older expansions are in better current shape due to their lifetime here, but truth is that they are doing much more on legiion in terms of constant maintenance then any other of their expansions before.

Sorry but at least from what you wrote exactly, this does not come off as a opinion with much insight. Rather sounds like qq-trash. You don't even know what stuff got fixed. Also you don't seem to have any idea of the workpower gone into this and of the bugs one would expect by such major changes.

be patient, everything will be resolved. sooner or later. not much that your venting thread here would change about that fact anyway...

2 people like this

2 hours ago, tweek said:

it was day two of a new patch, there will be some bugs, but they are all getting worked on, and many already been fixed.

lol you get from firestorm staff <3 

Sarah Shan actually you are here only one Person what arguing and crying....!They have alot time to test new patch,announced was more than 1 month ago and he have alot QA Members what need to know how to test things with this Rank on their own test server.But actually is Firestorm more brocken than he release 7.0 and its big self owned to present Community this new Update what not works correct and destroy all fixed things what worked 80% on 7.0 and next big thing Post some weekly Update with alot spell fixxes but in Game doesnt work like Update says more big Joke dont see!!!That is the Point why Community all time are mad and more and more ppl leave this server bcs all time start from begin is frustradet.I remeber Pshan times when he open MoP how much ppl play and how they failed and how much ppl leave all know that and it will be all time same they cant/dont will learn....have a nice day!

Edited by Marúschka
3 people like this

Pvp is fine,actualy i think its beter than 7.0.3 in my personal expierence,so u can fuck off if u dont agree,this is just qq from a nab,level up your fucking weapon and u will do the same dmg as they do,i can drop anyone from full to 0 in less than 3 sec if they are players like the one that started this topic,i have 38 traits purchased,thats an 6.5% pure damage increase to all my abilities,my relicks give bonus dmg on main abilities...so instead of qq when u meet a player like me in arenas and u get oneshited over and over again,do some actual research on you AK,farm some dungeons for beter items and ap,and than go in arenas...if u will still get oneshited over and over again..just focus on pve or delete wow,u are worthless...

ps for nabuska.. Realm is running in debug mode in order to prepare for the raid launch! You might experience some delays and crashes! We will be done as quick as possible. Thank you for your time  

FB page quote

pvp is fine lol

37 minutes ago, trx123 said:

Pvp is fine.

lol

20 minutes ago, gidendor said:

pvp is fine lol

if u consider 1.2 m chaos bolt or 60k festering wound damage per sec dh randomly goes into killing spree and insta kills everything in his path or 100k glacial spike when frost bolt hits harder ok then yea pvp is fine

Edited by Kackata

59 minutes ago, trx123 said:

Pvp is fine,actualy i think its beter than 7.0.3 in my personal expierence,so u can fuck off if u dont agree,this is just qq from a nab,level up your fucking weapon and u will do the same dmg as they do,i can drop anyone from full to 0 in less than 3 sec if they are players like the one that started this topic,i have 38 traits purchased,thats an 6.5% pure damage increase to all my abilities,my relicks give bonus dmg on main abilities...so instead of qq when u meet a player like me in arenas and u get oneshited over and over again,do some actual research on you AK,farm some dungeons for beter items and ap,and than go in arenas...if u will still get oneshited over and over again..just focus on pve or delete wow,u are worthless...

ps for nabuska.. Realm is running in debug mode in order to prepare for the raid launch! You might experience some delays and crashes! We will be done as quick as possible. Thank you for your time  

FB page quote

WOW rly ? you can drop ppl from 100 to 0 in 3sec ? and you think this is normal ? ... then you are more dumb than i though. playing op class doesnt makes you good at pvp in any means ... its like to say 5.0 destro locks were good in pvp when they were pressing fear chaos bolt and shadowburn .. same like now ... i cant wait untill "devs" if i can call them like that fix the damage in pvp instances and half of u pve scrubs quit pvp cuz cant oneshot players anymore and the other half run in arenas like lost chiken in the farm 

5 minutes ago, trx123 said:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2139/counterspell

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=198111/temporal-shield7

maybe u can use those to avoid that chaos bolt/druid full moon and etc learn to play instead of qq

have you heard about spell cooldown ? in fact chaos bolt cost 2 soul shard and locks have like 5-6 so i can cs one and block the other .. but temporal is not an option cuz when he cast it and i use temporal heal doesnt come insta i have to use the cancel aura macro but when u get 1.2m chaos bolt and 500-600k shadowburn temporal wont save you and lets dont speak about fear ok i will Will of the forsaken one and trinket other .. but what happens when i get coiled and killed in 2 globals ?

Edited by Kackata
1 person likes this

FFS....poly first/temporal second/and cs third...after shadowburn go imune 

2 minutes ago, trx123 said:

i said only players like the one that started this topic and players like u that dont know a shit about avoiding a burst or use a fucking defensive cd, and i m also a bit average becouse of my traint dmg buff,at level 38 like i m naw it gives anather 6.5% incresed dmg,that combined with serenety 45%,RSk traint 20% ,hit combo 8% in pvp my Rsk will do an extra 79.5% more dmg during burst,avoid that and u will be fine.

we are not talking about avoidable burst i can kite melees (exept Dh cuz hero class bla bla ) all day but not casters . ok tell me how u shut down spamable cc caster that has passive damage reduction , that heals when he do damage + absorb and has a silence + purge  ..... he can purge my ice barrier or temporal and am fckd .. if the dump down that stupid damage and make it more realistinc then i can deal with them

2 hours ago, Marúschka said:

Sarah Shan actually you are here only one Person what arguing and crying....!They have alot time to test new patch,announced was more than 1 month ago and he have alot QA Members what need to know how to test things with this Rank on their own test server.But actually is Firestorm more brocken than he release 7.0 and its big self owned to present Community this new Update what not works correct and destroy all fixed things what worked 80% on 7.0 and next big thing Post some weekly Update with alot spell fixxes but in Game doesnt work like Update says more big Joke dont see!!!That is the Point why Community all time are mad and more and more ppl leave this server bcs all time start from begin is frustradet.I remeber Pshan times when he open MoP how much ppl play and how they failed and how much ppl leave all know that and it will be all time same they cant/dont will learn....have a nice day!

i'm sorry but your numbers and statements dont add up AT ALL... first of all, many problems was created on live only, because the chars was "transfered" to 7.1.5 from 7.0.3 and you did not have this when testing on PTR 7.1.5 since it was freshly made chars we tested on. second, the majority of spells actually works on 7.1.5 many are "broken" in PvP because of templates, meaning, all classes have wrong stats in PvP way to much mainstat, and that makes the skills do insane amount of dmg. Sure there are some spells that don't work and that is why there is a fix rotation, everything will be fixed, and a lot of important/gamebreaking stuff has already been fixed. But dont kid yourself, 7.1.5 is much "better" than 7.0.3 and it will only get better.

9 minutes ago, trx123 said:

FFS....poly first/temporal second/and cs third...after shadowburn go imune 

easy to say .... u clearly havent play mage in legion .. everything  sound good in theory but in practice u get shut down so quickly that u barely even block 

@trx123 please dont argue .. damage will get nerfed eventualy so u wont be able to one shot ppl then will become the real fun when ppl start qq about mage and their mobility

Edited by Kackata

10 minutes ago, Kackata said:

@trx123 please dont argue .. damage will get nerfed eventualy so u wont be able to one shot ppl then will become the real fun when ppl start qq about mage and their mobility

u dont need a nerf,u need skils,if u are so great at moving around why u qq here about dmg,u can cc a dh  after meta...just /spit on him

u want more nerfs :),that just from this monday update changelog

Edited by trx123

Realy. Dh is doing too much damage? Dh's damage is not even near where it syd be. Talents what make ass do more damage is broken. They are not give eny damage buff. So i just cant wait when they fix all our dps talents what is broken now. Then we do more damage. I just hope they fix other class talents too. :) go see some real dps videos in youtube what damage your class can do in retail

Just now, Tehos said:

Realy. Dh is doing too much damage? Dh's damage is not even near where it syd be. Talents what make ass do more damage is broken. They are not give eny damage buff. So i just cant wait when they fix all our dps talents what is broken now. Then we do more damage. I just hope they fix other class talents too. :) go see some real dps videos in youtube what damage your class can do in retail

ignore tham..they are just nabs that qq like like a b _ _ _ _

4 minutes ago, trx123 said:

u dont need a nerf,u need skils,if u are so great at moving around why u qq here about dmg,u can cc a dh  after meta...just /spit on him

TBC PvP is back.... everything OP. Now it isnt PvP but DPS race where ranged got advantage, Example of easy math : Ranged> melee. Played every datadisc on multiple server but this is far worst, so dont say its OK and better as before on 7.0.3.. Its a lie. Everybody possible to open first = winner. Heal suck in arenas. Every paladin casting buble on 2nd GCD, rly normal.

2 people like this

@ Kackushka Realm is running in debug mode in order to prepare for the raid launch! You might experience some delays and crashes! We will be done as quick as possible. Thank you for your time  

this dont make any sense for my Post ;) Happy Birthday fire pro player with bugged absorb shield xD

Have to do that. :)

4 minutes ago, Tehos said:

1st of all: Nais inglish bro.

2: Damages are unbalanced, mostly on pvp.

3: Stop crying bout skills to developers, ClassMasters are in charge of that.

4: What comes to dev's work on bugs, mostly is working as fine as it was on 7.0; still needs a lot to be done, but it's getting there.

This is not an oppinion, is an observation.

4 hours ago, Marúschka said:

lol sorry you seem to be blind or ignorant...

he made a qq thread- its a fact, show me how he did not qq

i did just debunk his arguments,hence ofc I am arguing, but where am I crying? show evidence!

thenn you go on qq yourself...  se there "big joke" ... "how they failed" ... "all time are mad" ... "ppl leave this server"  ... "frustrated" ... again same type of venting qqthread lolol