Followers 0
Arzack

[Declined] Artifact Weapon [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Artifact Weapon

Type: In-game

Description: 

Greetings,

I'm player from Legion 7.1.5, Sylvanas realm. I play as Rogue Outlaw in that realm. I notice that Outlaw has two passive skills; Combat Potency and Mastery: Main Gauche, which rely on frequent attack from off hand weapon. Both of these skill are initially Combat Rogue's skill which was then, inherited by Outlaw. As a decent Combat Rogue who understand the skill most required to equip weapon with high damage output as main hand and fastest attack speed (with reasonable damage output) as off hand weapon. A good combination of weapon will be either sword, axe or mace on main hand and dagger on off hand.

When artifact was first introduced in Legion, weapons for character who equip with two weapon on each hands are separated - meaning that there are two artifact weapons available for that spec/character. Player can control to use artifact on main hand only, off hand only or on both hand. In update 7.1.5, those two weapon are equipped together and cannot be separated. The artifact for Outlaw are a pair of sword which has same attack speed, 2.6sec/attack. This attack speed is too slow for generating a sustained haste. If I want to have a sustain haste from Outlaw's passive skill, I need to unequipped weapon with a very good stats and bonus skills on both hand and equip with another weapons. I suggest that the artifact function is revert back like previous patch where player can pair the artifact with another kind of weapon. Please hear my suggestion and consider this matter. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Arzack said:

Title: Artifact Weapon

Type: In-game

Description: 

Greetings,

I'm player from Legion 7.1.5, Sylvanas realm. I play as Rogue Outlaw in that realm. I notice that Outlaw has two passive skills; Combat Potency and Mastery: Main Gauche, which rely on frequent attack from off hand weapon. Both of these skill are initially Combat Rogue's skill which was then, inherited by Outlaw. As a decent Combat Rogue who understand the skill most required to equip weapon with high damage output as main hand and fastest attack speed (with reasonable damage output) as off hand weapon. A good combination of weapon will be either sword, axe or mace on main hand and dagger on off hand.

When artifact was first introduced in Legion, weapons for character who equip with two weapon on each hands are separated - meaning that there are two artifact weapons available for that spec/character. Player can control to use artifact on main hand only, off hand only or on both hand. In update 7.1.5, those two weapon are equipped together and cannot be separated. The artifact for Outlaw are a pair of sword which has same attack speed, 2.6sec/attack. This attack speed is too slow for generating a sustained haste. If I want to have a sustain haste from Outlaw's passive skill, I need to unequipped weapon with a very good stats and bonus skills on both hand and equip with another weapons. I suggest that the artifact function is revert back like previous patch where player can pair the artifact with another kind of weapon. Please hear my suggestion and consider this matter. Thank you.

Greetings Arzack, We can not do this because Firestorm is not a server with custom spells or classes, We try to be blizzlike with a few changes here and there, I will be moving this to declined but thank you for giving your opinion on the matter, Have a nice day.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.