• Announcements

Mercz

PVP TEMPLATES ASSASINATION ROGUE

31 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Akynam said:

Oh my god ye you are right... my bad i dunno how that happened. Well but since you are reading i would like to ask is it so hard for devs to incrase rogue template from 50% which is not supposed to be like that the nerf while ago was 35% and bugtracker is full of it but they just ignores it and its simple what they have to do. Its totaly fair its like i got to bh and put down half of my gear. I just think they dont even care about the server that they dont even play the game cuz how can you not see stuff like this. Once again sorry for the tag i was writing it late night i was hella tired, shit happens :D 

If they nerfed assa template by 35%, it is actually totaly legit. I played a lot of arena on retail legion and i cant testify : assa template got shit on pretty hard. If you are asking for a buff when all they did was right, you are just going in the wrong direction. 

in 7.1.5 alone, assa agility was nerfed twice with 5% each time, and that was from 7.1.5 hotfixes alone... do what cooderz told you months ago, look at the information given

You probably didnt get my point 3 months the templates for rogue are 50% not 35% 3 MONTHS and you are telling me its not just one click to change it well its not a bug or smthing its not so hard to fix. And i am not saying that just cuz i play rogue i play 5 other classes on high lvl pvp i do arenas rated bgs and trust me out of all classes after they got lets say 90% fixed so got rogue, they fixed rogue nicely, but they just cant do shit cuz of the templates and how does it take 3 months to change this and on top of that they even nerfed rogue in several patches like why do you neft a class that has the lowest dmg in the game. (mindblowned)

37 minutes ago, Akynam said:

You probably didnt get my point 3 months the templates for rogue are 50% not 35% 3 MONTHS and you are telling me its not just one click to change it well its not a bug or smthing its not so hard to fix. And i am not saying that just cuz i play rogue i play 5 other classes on high lvl pvp i do arenas rated bgs and trust me out of all classes after they got lets say 90% fixed so got rogue, they fixed rogue nicely, but they just cant do shit cuz of the templates and how does it take 3 months to change this and on top of that they even nerfed rogue in several patches like why do you neft a class that has the lowest dmg in the game. (mindblowned)

Then put a screenshot of the pvp template so we can compare if we find something on google ? There's an addon for retail made by Jax to see pvp templates. And you have all the information from forums too to compare. Just take the agility template they had in beta and do a -35% and compare if it's the same.

The problem is not is template, but in energy regeneration

1 hour ago, Akynam said:

show the 50% template modifier from blue post please