Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsychoGen

The Right Choice

6 posts in this topic

So, recently I have started playing on legion, I rolled spriest at first then bm hunter but I have noticed that both of these classes have some crucial bugs that affect the game-play so I decided that its time to re-roll again but first,  I would like to know what class/specs are on top of the DPS charts atm and what class I should really ignore due to their circumstances. And overall what class is worth to mention in legion since i have never played it.

PS. I really enjoy feral, is it worth maining it or will I get overwhelmed with bugs?

I Play feral, they fu**** the spec after 7.1.5 a lot of buggs that affects your Game Play as you said with BM.

Before the patch It was very polyvalent and you had a lot of fun playing with it but now is frustrating.

Also OP classes

Warlock

DH

Shaman

1 person likes this

Op Warlock? Are you kidding? (2/3 specs basically unplayable xP)

I'd say go with Demon Hunter. Start area works okay, endgame is fun, DPS was constantly on the higher tier during the past months and it is something fun, new to play.

10 hours ago, Kitzelkritz said:

Op Warlock? Are you kidding? (2/3 specs basically unplayable xP)

I'd say go with Demon Hunter. Start area works okay, endgame is fun, DPS was constantly on the higher tier during the past months and it is something fun, new to play.

That's why I said warlock, because the third one Affliction warlock have been op since year 2 B.C. in this server, also the others specs saw their dps increased, now you can see a lot of chaos Bolt in bgs, arena.

Anyway Sirs and Lords of Firestorm please repair the feral spec and make It playable again

1 person likes this

Also add to the list retri Paladin (2vs2, 3vs3 with all palas 2 retri 1 holy) & Balance Druid, they're better than before, you only see balance spec at class hall.

By the way I'm doing arena with Feral and it is useless, I used to win with my partner in the two first minutes with 2-7 M DPs with 826item lvl, knowing how to play the class, now after 10 arenas I only won 1 and maximum Dps after breaking my fingers pressing keys was 1.3 M

They made us useless.

Edited by pirdoraso

Its sad to hear that feral druids are not a reliable class :/ I guess I will still level it but I will main something other like enhancement shammy, rogue or affilock. Thanks for replies. Looking forward to other responses