Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blitzzassasin

Rogue performance

12 posts in this topic

Is any spec of rogue doin any good in PVE I am asking because i dont see any spec of rogue is doing stable 300k+ DPS, well my finisher move like run through is sometimes doing less damage like when i am using run through on 6 combo points it sometimes hit 330k-350k but it should do more than that with 6 combo points but it suppose to do more than that. Please help me out with this problem maybe I am doing something wrong with the spec.

You can check my armory and some evidance of doing low dps.

http://imgur.com/qOMhEa1 (My stats )

http://imgur.com/Q1EWtIE ( You can check my dps and minimum damage that run through hitted)

http://imgur.com/K4VTs0g ( The damage that run through should hit )

Maybe I am wrong in understanding this problem of run through's  damage. Please correct me.

Have u tryed assassination rogue on the PvE like when u get your 3 golden artifact traits and start spaming poison bombs im over dps even the DH's (I even tryed outlaw rogue but I got to the conclusion that on assa im making 290k dps and on outlaw 210k,it depends even more on ur buffs from roll the bones)

outlaw rogue good on aoe fight

at solo target he is good only if you roll all 6 bones buff

if you want solo target dps use assassination spec or sublety if you have legendary boots

Well i tried assasination spec aswell, i have all 3 golden traits but the thing is it isnt doing any better than outlaw.

Edited by nightblitzz

On 4/4/2017 at 5:18 PM, dfrs000 said:

Have u tryed assassination rogue on the PvE like when u get your 3 golden artifact traits and start spaming poison bombs im over dps even the DH's (I even tryed outlaw rogue but I got to the conclusion that on assa im making 290k dps and on outlaw 210k,it depends even more on ur buffs from roll the bones)

Oh well i have never seen a single poison bomb ticking.

a couple of people have been saying run through damage is low and in PvP Between the Eye is stilled bugged and does one combo point damage, no matter the combo points. Assa seems like the better spec because there is so much mastery equipment. On retail the majority of the top rogues play assa, but there are a few outlaw players. I think assa is overall the best in PvE and PvP but outlaw is not terrible either... on retail. I just hope rogues get fixed to be like retail

For me, the only way of sustaining a stable damage is through melee. Seriously, what's the point of mastery when melee is more damage than main gauche in my case? I think that main gauche is not scale to output of melee attacks but scales to proportion of time to finished one mob. 50% mastery doesn't create 2:1 scale ratio to melee attacks.

*If you think that your finisher damage is low enough then, think about mine.

WoWScrnShot_041717_042431.jpg

On 4. 4. 2017 at 7:34 AM, blitzzassasin said:

Is any spec of rogue doin any good in PVE I am asking because i dont see any spec of rogue is doing stable 300k+ DPS, well my finisher move like run through is sometimes doing less damage like when i am using run through on 6 combo points it sometimes hit 330k-350k but it should do more than that with 6 combo points but it suppose to do more than that. Please help me out with this problem maybe I am doing something wrong with the spec.

http://imgur.com/Q1EWtIE ( You can check my dps and minimum damage that run through hitted)

Maybe I am wrong in understanding this problem of run through's  damage. Please correct me.

Absolutely agree and especialy in pvp outlaw dmg is halved even by the numbers plus the lower dmg bug so tell me how am i supposed to kill for example a healer that outheals my finisher dmg with one dot.  This need a serious fix when you are doing 130k less dmg with your spell something isnt correct. Imo its something with your offhand because sometimes it disapears and even if you can see it sometimes when you use dreadblades buff you can only see it on one weapon and i think thats why the dmg is lowered beacause simply your off hand stats are not counting or smthing like that. Some GM told me that they know about outlaw weapon bug so someone make ticket for this or get this more attention. 

Edited by Akynam

On 4. 4. 2017 at 7:34 AM, blitzzassasin said:

I have about the same gear and stats as you do and the dmg is reduced by similar ammounts. And they patched outlaw in #26 saying it was doing too high dmg -_- now i litearly cant kill anything in bg completly 0 dmg. Numberwise it says 236k with 6 combo points and when i hit anything it eals about 160k. Literaly unplayable. Any dmg reduction like Boomkin armor incrase makes you unable to kill him with his one DoT heal on him he just houtheals your dmg.

On 4/17/2017 at 2:42 AM, Arzack said:

For me, the only way of sustaining a stable damage is through melee. Seriously, what's the point of mastery when melee is more damage than main gauche in my case? I think that main gauche is not scale to output of melee attacks but scales to proportion of time to finished one mob. 50% mastery doesn't create 2:1 scale ratio to melee attacks.

*If you think that your finisher damage is low enough then, think about mine.

WoWScrnShot_041717_042431.jpg

Well, outlaw is not combat rogue so outlaw dont need mastery at all it needs crit and versa in terms of pve and for pvp you need nothing cuz you dont have any control over your stat so please use a better sense in this case, also killing a healers isnt a tough job for any rogue spec but some classes like Monk, Priest, DK and paladin are bug and the PVP tamplates for them is seriously bug, all these classes are making other class shit and that slice and dice is crap aswell better use Roll the bones, its far better besides that you should know that every buffs from roll the bones has its own unique use in any environment.

And where the hell is your artifact weapon?

Edited by nightblitzz

On 4/6/2017 at 2:35 AM, nightblitzz said:

Oh well i have never seen a single poison bomb ticking.

Blitz buddy TRUST ME poison bomb ticks hahahaha check this out you know Ghostely right ? He duels me I use Apoca and every single minion dies from poison bomb that's how good that thing is working not even gonna mention in AoE PvE Fights he does 2mil DPS cause of it you might wanna talk to him about Assassination in PvE but yea... Outlaw is sheet honestly not worth playing unless you get 6 buffs and that's RNG based...

1 hour ago, Toxer The Forsaken said:

Blitz buddy TRUST ME poison bomb ticks hahahaha check this out you know Ghostely right ? He duels me I use Apoca and every single minion dies from poison bomb that's how good that thing is working not even gonna mention in AoE PvE Fights he does 2mil DPS cause of it you might wanna talk to him about Assassination in PvE but yea... Outlaw is sheet honestly not worth playing unless you get 6 buffs and that's RNG based...

That comment is old bro, now i do see many poison bomb ticks but not that many that poison bomb is making any highest damage from rest of the damaging spells.