• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cara

Demon Hunter review/feedback

6 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Cara. Some of you probally know me as r1 multiclasser, some as multibanned, some as most toxic player on FS but it's whatever. 

The reason why im doing this thread is because i have seen a lot of people complaining about Demon Hunter doing to much damage on Firestorm which i personally find ridiculous as it always comes from the people that have never played on live or doesn't even play the class itself to say that.

As a player that have played Demon Hunter on live (7.1.5) and plays it actively on Firestorm aswell i want to share my personall experience and feedback about the current state about Demon Hunters on Firestorm.

So lets start with the positive (bugged) things:

Spellname: Chaos Cleave

Review: currently biggest dps ability of Demon Hunters. Does more than 60% of all the dps.

Suggestion: no feedback as it is currently bugged and it's been already worked on and hopefully will be fixxed in the next update

Spellname: Fel Eruption

Review: Does insane amount of damage. It's absolute best talent choice to play with on Firestorm. Actually funny because this talent was never viable on live. You always played Momentum or Nemesis.

Suggestion: Needs a damage nerf by at least 30-35%

Spellname: Fel Barrage

Review: Currently top tier talent as it is really bugged. Your abilitys have a chance to reset the cooldown of the talent + when the cooldown ends it instantly starts with 5 charges, but should start with 1 and stack up to 5 again.

How it's supposed to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ZLUXFoyYU

Suggestion: needs to be fixxed before season starts as it is really OP currently with the bug.

Spellname: Fel Mastery

Review: Does tons of damage. Is usually in top 3 of my most hitting abilitys

Suggestion: Damage nerf by 10%

Spellname: Eye of Leotheras [Honor Talent]

Review:  Insanely OP talent is it is bugged. It supposed to work only on harmfull spells but on Firestorm it does tick for every single dot damage. Top tier talent at the moment.

Suggestion: Has been already discussed with the Class Master and should be fixxed in the next update.

Spellname: Inner Demons [Artifact talent]

Review: Does to much damage

Suggestion: Needs a damage nerf by 8%

Now we talk about the talents that either do not work at all or do too little damage:

Spellname: Fel Rush

Review: Currently bugged as it moves too little forward. Absolute useless talent currently and not used to chase targets only for damage. 

Suggestion: Should be fixxed in next update as i already have reported it to the Demon Hunter Class Master

Spellname: Blade Dance

Review: Does zero damage on Firestorm. Supposed to be 1 of my most hitting abilitys

Suggestion: Damage buff by 30%

Spellname: Chaos Strike

Review: Hits too little. Is most of the time 1 of my lowest dps ability but supposed to be the highest. Also the 20fury refund after using Chaos Strike is bugged which causes that i sometimes don't have fury to do damage or to use the spell

Suggestion: Buff by 20% + fix the fury refund

Spellname: Felblade

Review: Doesn't work at all

Suggestion: Has been already reported and will be fixxed in the next update, hopefully.

Spellname: Demons Blades

Review: Is really horrible currently as it is totally bugged. The damage of it is bad and the fury generating from auto attacks is really slow which causes that i have zero fury most of the time

Suggestion: Needs to be fixxed in the next update as it is kinda impossible to properly burst

Spellname: Demon Rage [Artifact Talent]

Review: Supposed to buff the damage of Demons Blades or Demons Bite (depends what specced). Doesn't seem to be working

Suggestion: Needs to be reworked on before season starts

Spellname: Annihilation

Review: Hits too little

Suggestion: Damage buff by 20%

Spellname: Fury of the Illidari

Suggestion: Damage buff by 25%

Spellname: Bloodlet

Review: The dot hits too little overtime

Suggestion: 15% Damage buff

Spellname: Eye Beam

Review: Hits too litte also Eye Beam damage supposed to be nerfed by 70% against pets

Suggestion: 15% Damage buff + reduced damage against pets

Spellname: Death Sweep

Suggestion: Damage buff by 15%

This is my conclusion after playing Demon Hunter here. So to answer most of people doubts and complain. NO. Overall Demon Hunter does way too little damage as it did on live 7.1.5 + the amount of buggs Demon Hunter currently has it makes it kinda unplayable in competitive games. With Fel Rush and Felblade not working, Demon Hunters have absolute zero mobility and are easily kiteable. 

However this is my personal oppinion and experience with Demon Hunters. You might agree or disagree but 1 thing i know. Something has to happen about Demon Hunters as it really isn't enjoyable to play it at the moment. I hope i could answer peoples doubts and questions why Demon Hunter seems to do a lot of damage and on the downside why the damage except the bugged spells seem so horrible.

Thats it for at the moment. If you want to see some Demon Hunter gameplay, you can follow my twitch: twitch.tv/prettydecentman

Note: Please keep any drama or conflicts away from this thread. If you have to say something then give me examples/pro/contras and why you dislike or agree with some points.

Best Regards

1 person likes this

Please provide, calculations.. you can find formular's on www.askmrrobot.com and provide your stats from your char. It seems like it's just suggestions based on nothing but maybelieve

R1 multibanned sounds more accurate.

Saying Nerf X% or boost X% spellX mean nothing from our point of view, please provide calculation, video comparaison with retail in 7.1.5 etc.

I'm playing DH in retail, I know spell dont do the same damage amount on Firestorm, but fixing it , mean check all aura/passive, do the math etc.

Anyway, thank you for your participation, the team will read your message and investigate if needed.

1 minute ago, tweek said:

Please provide, calculations.. you can find formular's on www.askmrrobot.com and provide your stats from your char. It seems like it's just suggestions based on nothing but maybelieve

The suggestions are my personal opinion. It is not my responsibility to look up fomulars for certain talents. I only report them. This is the job of the class master not of me.

well then this was all for nothing mate, if the CM should investigate every time some random says "nerf this please" or "this skill does not do enough dmg" the CM's would have nothing else to do mate...