Monkabbestia

For all shamans on firestorm

54 posts in this topic

i dont understand my  ehance shamy with 25 traits and 863 ilvl dps alway under 250k. If i have invited they will kick me fast with no reason? Shamy still have bug?

I dont really know why most of enhancement shamans do so low dps...i play shaman in all 3 specs, and on emerald nightmare i do 300k+ dps at the end of the boss...atm none of the 3 specs have major bugs...we have only a few minor bugs that dont influence so much the final dps...maybe 2 or 3k...so the only thing i can think is that u are pushing the wrong stats...

1 person likes this

crit strike 34% Haste and mastery 38% with 24k agi its good for dps ?

U need a lot less crit and more mastery...haste is fine

thanks!

Elemental is fine. I can easily do +350 and my max was almost 600k because of the adds and lucky critics aoe stuff. Im 870 with 45 traits. 

Yeah, i can easly say that atm all specs are 90% working for pve...some honor talents that arent working but most of things is working fine...ah and i am looking on some streamings of some guilds and i saw a lot of shamans...especially in virtuality guild an enhancement shaman was top dps at cenarius with 500k at the end of the boss...in raid with my elemental with 38 traita and 859 ilvl i can easly do 330/350k dps...and i am not a top player with shaman because for some time i am maining a brewmaster monk because my guild needs a tank for raiding...so my performances are not so great with the shaman anymore...but at the end i can say that all of the 3 spect are workimg just dine...so if u have some issues just ask someone that knows really how to play.

Ho guys, i came today asking u for help, i become really busy in real life, i chamged my main pg for a bm monk and i dont log in my shaman exept for testing the updates...so i ask u some help, i need someome that whant to be class master with me expecially with enhancement spec, if someone of u is interested contact me on pm or discord (as toroseduto) or tweek 

1 person likes this

I think Enhancement Shaman is bugged, The Maelstrom regen is pretty weird also the damage is bad.I'm Enhancement 870 and it's getting tough to deal more than 300k which is pretty bad.

ım resto %40 crit %12 Haste %5versa %79 mastery   good or bad ? ilvl 871

and help me how open bllizard totem durations ım not opened pls help me shaman brothers.

totem.png

For resto u need a lot more mastery at that ilvl u should have more than 100% mastery... and u have a lot of crit....try to change something and bring your mastery to 100% for the moment...but i definitly dont need that much crit

And about enhancement...indeed there are some critical bugs...like stormbringer proc...but is not that bad....i saw someone doing more that 400k in raid so il clearly not that bad...if now u cannot do more that 300k after the fix u will reach 300...but not more....truat me...the spec is working pretty fine atm...all of them and are competitive...so just spend a little bit of time in front of the dummy and try your rotation....for exemple i am tring now the icefury build...until now i was using ascendance....the rotation is pretty challenging...but i have to say that i began with 250k on the dummy....now with 2 days of practice on the dummy i can stay at 340k withoit so much problems...and i am 861 without any legendary...that is pretty nice...so guys trust me...this time spent on yhe dummy is really usefull

Just a minor bug just for my char  resto shammy on Garrosh.

I cant use the talent in tier 4 Ancestral Swiftness because it wont work on my char. no haste increase nothing happends when i use it.

So im stuck on the use of the talent Elemental Mastery.

Its not a shammy bug  because friends with resto shammy on garrosh dont have this problem.

It's just me :-(

I have a major problem for Enha to Sylvanas/Legion,dont work Windfury attack at 160 M DMG never one proc.

Yes i know about that...try to change spec and then change back into enha...this should fix everything

Shaman class hall is missing the board "object" for mission about 90% of the time. Why is that with every "patch or fix" the missions board dissapear always..

The mission board is allways there...some times is just invisible...;) u can still find the board if u move your mouse a little bit where the boars should be...if u dont see the board go there and then move your cursor a little bit an u will see that when u find the spot u can still use it!

Pls fix the enh shaman in pvp!!!

to Low Dmg and To Low proc In comparison To the the classes, the shaman is not competitive!!!!!

Edited by werres789

Pls fix enh shaman in pvp!!!

to Low Damage  and To Low proc In comparison To the the classes, the shaman is not competitive!!!!!

Edited by werres789

HI im raidenko resto 888 IL and now today dont function mastery on this resto spec! HW crit now 600k(tank 4,5m hp and i heal you to 20% hp)before i heal you HW at 1,2 m heal.Riptide and chain heal and Htidetotem heals very very low now today,yesterday function good and today not function mastery.Need look and test pls.

How is enhan shaman right now, I was thinking of creating one of them

¿Cual seria el cap para cada especificacion del chaman?.
Tanto en elemental,restauracion y mejora. Seria bueno compartir esas ideas :)

Hello Monkabbestia pls keep in your mind at elemental shaman does too much dmg it does 1,4m lava burst with 3 stacks of control of lava and its just insane because alot of people got carried by shaman in arenas and bgs. 

So how good is shaman now? How well do elemental and enhancement specs in PVP and PVE? Does it belong to top classes now, or to the worse ones? I am deciding whether I should play shaman, monk, druid or warlock...which of them is best now?

Edited by BoN.CZ