Artstyle

Warlords of Draenor (Gul'dan) server population

4 posts in this topic

Hey, WoD's my favourite expansion but I want to know if it's really worth spending the time? the population on Gul'dan doesn't seem to be high. Please give me your suggestions.

for me, i like new things, for me personally every wow expac is good with their own pros and cons, nothing bad (at least for me). but for me, i like Legion very much, cuz in my opinion i can do other things more than WoD.

some people also like new things, i remember when legion does not exist in here, WoD expac have decent population, and when legion comes, the population is decreased, i think i can conclude that other people like new things to try too

Edited by endeavoru

Imo Legion if so much clear and organised and i would love to play it but i thnk it is impossible on Firestorm cause thay got dc every 3 min ... You wil not even have time to check ingame mail ...

Wod, is one of my favorite pvp expansions. That being said cues are usually anywhere from 2-6 min on alliance at most NA times. While Im unsure about how much Pve is happening due to its small pop bgs are always popping for me. Also quests are kinda a mess...