Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrSandwich

[Declined] [Legion] Artifact Knowledge 7.1.5 Catch-Up Mechanic. [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: [Legion] Artifact Knowledge 7.1.5 Catch-Up Mechanic.

Type: In-game

Description: 

Greetings, Firestorm Forum.

Once more i'm suggesting something - it's (again) about Artifact Knowledge. What exactly? I ask you to prioritise fixing the Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanic that was introduced in 7.1.5. I know, i know - it should be reported to bugtracker if it's not scripted, but i feel like reporting to bugtracker won't change much. What are the arguments?

- We got a free lvl 100 boost (thank you, Firestorm!) and thus an AK catchup mechanic is quite necessary since it feels bad to level an alt if you've got lots of AK on other char.

- It would promote making an ALT and thus spending more time on the server.

I hope you will consider prioritising this. 

Sincerely, DrSandwich

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258051/7-1-5-ptr-artifact-knowledge-compendium-catch-up

10 hours ago, DrSandwich said:

Title: [Legion] Artifact Knowledge 7.1.5 Catch-Up Mechanic.

Type: In-game

Description: 

Greetings, Firestorm Forum.

Once more i'm suggesting something - it's (again) about Artifact Knowledge. What exactly? I ask you to prioritise fixing the Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanic that was introduced in 7.1.5. I know, i know - it should be reported to bugtracker if it's not scripted, but i feel like reporting to bugtracker won't change much. What are the arguments?

- We got a free lvl 100 boost (thank you, Firestorm!) and thus an AK catchup mechanic is quite necessary since it feels bad to level an alt if you've got lots of AK on other char.

- It would promote making an ALT and thus spending more time on the server.

I hope you will consider prioritising this. 

Sincerely, DrSandwich

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258051/7-1-5-ptr-artifact-knowledge-compendium-catch-up

Greetings DrSandwich, I will move this to declined since this was already implemented, Have a nice day.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.